ADVERTISEMENT

Am I a disloyal fan?

I dislike his lack of coaching success. I don't have abutbinf against him as a person. He's not a whore cheating ahole like pitino or a wife beater like beard.

Reactions: GoCats53
You still have emotion, so that means you’re anything but disloyal. The problem is that Cal is pushing most fans to the edge of apathy…that’s when we enter IU territory

I love UK basketball. I love all UK sports teams and our student-athletes. I love the university. I love Lexington. I love being in the SEC.

However, I passionately dislike our men's basketball coach and have no respect for the man. I don't think this makes me a disloyal fan.

Am I?
You should never let the people on your television screen upset you to the point of extreme dislike. I have no doubt you’re a big fan. But you gotta keep this shit at arms length. It’s just ball

When Marvin Lewis needed to go, we Bengals fans could at least embrace losing, knowing that enough losing would eventually force Mike Brown to make a change. And that happened, and now they’re a decent team.

Unfortunately, no amount of losing is going to change the situation with CCC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT