ADVERTISEMENT

I love Bam, but he is lazy

In other news… Heat are better without Herro.

They’ve certainly looked it in these playoffs. They’ll have to figure out why that is and how to fix it going forward because i still don’t think he’s a guy you want to let go. He’s a supremely talented scorer.

It is amazing how the Heat are clicking. Team basketball at it's finest. Usually by now you would have all the NBA haters chiming in to talk about how the NBA is rigged and the networks want the Lakers and the Celtics in the finals for ratings and money. They make get two sweeps the way the series are going. I FREAKING LOVE THE NBA. BY FAR BEST SPORT TO WATCH ON TELEVISION.

Reactions: JDHoss
It is amazing how the Heat are clicking. Team basketball at it's finest. Usually by now you would have all the NBA haters chiming in to talk about how the NBA is rigged and the networks want the Lakers and the Celtics in the finals for ratings and money. They make get two sweeps the way the series are going. I FREAKING LOVE THE NBA. BY FAR BEST SPORT TO WATCH ON TELEVISION.
Playoffs… conference finals and then championship are watchable. Rest of season is really bad. But jmo

Playoffs… conference finals and then championship are watchable. Rest of season is really bad. But jmo
Hey---I totally understand. All a message is for is expressing opinions. Hell, I'd rather watch pickleball on TV than football or baseball. I doubt many people would be of that opinion.

• Love
Reactions: Blueaz
NPXLZCOU7RBDPJ3RY2KBVXWEYA.jpg

“Did someone say ‘hooked a bunch’?!”

If that dude played as hard as Williams, he’d be the best in the league. I wish I could say he takes plays off but he seldom takes plays “on”. It’s really kind of a shame.

lol, if you know, you know
Maybe reconsider your post? Just asking…😁

AlohaCat

The OP hooked a bunch with this post.
I’m not sure “hooked” is the right term …more like confused.

Threads like these operate under the false presumption that everyone saw the other prior thread that it’s mocking. For the many that didn’t see it, it’s perfectly understandable that they wouldn’t get the joke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT