ADVERTISEMENT

I know nothing about womens BB, but is it me or does Kim Mulkey seem like a very unpleasant person to anyone else ?

I've played more rounds of golf at Torrey Pines in one week than you'll ever play in a lifetime. You're in way way way over your head.
So you enjoy California, is what you’re saying?
..........quick, google Torrey Pines to see where it is. [roll]

I'm out.

Lexington is a good town. They must have let a Californian scratch out that tatoo. [roll]
I’ve spent more time in San Diego than you have watched Kentucky basketball

[laughing]

It Was Tattoo Tuesday I Got A New Tattoo GIF - It Was Tattoo Tuesday Tattoo Tuesday I Got A New Tattoo GIFs

She appears to me to be a horrible roll model for anyone. If I was an LSU administrator I would be embarrassed to have her represent the University, with the numerous outlandish th8ngs she has said publicly.
Regarding the push and shoving with USC, she said she wished the pusher had pushed Angel, inferring that it would be a beat down. She has been called out for that stupid statement encouraging fighting but has made no retraction.
She is a Bully…she is channeling Bobby Knight.

Reactions: bigbluedon
She appears to me to be a horrible roll model for anyone. If I was an LSU administrator I would be embarrassed to have her represent the University, with the numerous outlandish th8ngs she has said publicly.
Regarding the push and shoving with USC, she said she wished the pusher had pushed Angel, inferring that it would be a beat down. She has been called out for that stupid statement encouraging fighting but has made no retraction.
She is a Bully…she is channeling Bobby Knight.
While I don't disagree with what you said, winning forgives a host of ills.

Reactions: Emarc
She claims she was unaware of when the National Anthem would be played......yeah.....
Yet, many reports that they don’t do it, at LSU women’s bball the whole year, as they have some that would kneel. She lied thru her teeth at tht press conference.

Reactions: ruppcat
Yet, many reports that they don’t do it, at LSU women’s bball the whole year, as they have some that would kneel. She lied thru her teeth at tht press conference.
That kneeling crap needed to end in 2020. And it needs to end now.

Bunch of spoiled entitled brats. Maybe they should ask Griner how awful the US is. Haven't heard a peep from her since she got back.

I know she has had many wins and all but just comes over to me as unpleasant.
Her players seem to have taken on her personality with all of the trash talk etc.
I really like the direction our womens BB program seems to be heading.
the bobby knight of womens basketball

I wish she was UK women’s basketball coach …. She knows how to win 4 titles at 2 different schools!!!

There are plenty of asshats in the college basketball coaching fraternity, but Cal is not one of them.
You can hate the results of the past few seasons, but John Calipari has always represented UK in an upright manner.
Except when he....
Skips interview's after an embarrassing loss.
Disrespects or condescends to fans.
Throws players under the bus.

I know she has had many wins and all but just comes over to me as unpleasant.
Her players seem to have taken on her personality with all of the trash talk etc.
I really like the direction our womens BB program seems to be heading.
Mulkey is a sulkey D bag

She is pretty outrageous. But if she were a man, this entire country would worship her. National Championships as a player and a coach. Multiple Gold Medals. Built top national competitors at TWO schools. And takes zero ish from anybody.

I don't like her personality. So what? You know who else I don't (didn't) like?

Pitino, Halas, Bryant, Rupp, and hundreds of others.

Reactions: d2atTech

Bunch of spoiled entitled brats. Maybe they should ask Griner how awful the US is. Haven't heard a peep from her since she got back.

Shut up and dribble... am I right?

Smh

She is pretty outrageous. But if she were a man, this entire country would worship her. National Championships as a player and a coach. Multiple Gold Medals. Built top national competitors at TWO schools. And takes zero ish from anybody.

I don't like her personality. So what? You know who else I don't (didn't) like?

Pitino, Halas, Bryant, Rupp, and hundreds of others.
Well said.

Nuance is a thing. You can think America is a nice place to live while also recognizing that it has systematic issues that need to be addressed. Both can be true.

Reactions: NC Weasel
Mulkey is a 4X Champion, of course there’s going to be some arrogance there. But the one thing I’ve seen from her is that she loves her players and defends them like a momma bear. The media however, hates her because she refuses to cave to social issues and whatever the faux outrage is at the moment.

The fact that her entire staff coordinates their outfits to draw as much attention to themselves as possible…….

Like…….thats important to you in the regionals of the NCAA tournament??

Thats enough to know she and probably anyone in her program are some of the biggest Dbags on the planet.

Louisana governor has said that in future, they will be required to be on court for the anthem.

Don’t think that’s legal.

Mandatory patriotism is pretty unAmerican and better suited for places like Iran, China and North Korea, but here we are.

How is the governor who is nothing more than an executive branch figurehead going to enforce this mandate? Ask the board of regents to fire her or something? Forced patriotism in a free country is ironic AF.

Don’t think that’s legal.

Mandatory patriotism is pretty unAmerican and better suited for places like Iran, China and North Korea, but here we are.

How is the governor who is nothing more than an executive branch figurehead going to enforce this mandate? Ask the board of regents to fire her or something? Forced patriotism in a free country is ironic AF.
He said something to the effect that they should respect the flag or they don’t have to play the sport. It’ll be interesting to see how this plays out in the future. Also heard something about UConn missing the anthem too.

Reactions: MegaBlue05
Hasnt he helped raise millions for disaster victims?
He loves the notoriety and the limelight. Takes away from the shitty job he has done as our basketball coach. He is an egotistical prick and that’s putting it mildly.

He said something to the effect that they should respect the flag or they don’t have to play the sport. It’ll be interesting to see how this plays out in the future. Also heard something about UConn missing the anthem too.

I could see this if it were a private college or university because they’re not publicly funded and can enforce whatever rules they see fit. I don’t think it will fly at a public university without facing some kind of constitutional challenge.

I feel like forcing the issue with the anthem, while well-meaning, is wrongheaded. It kind of sends a message contrary to the ideals of the country - comply or else instead of you’re free to participate or not participate.

We can only trust Fox, they wouldn't lie. Since oh about 2016 we can't trust the media, someone finally told us. Don't trust what you see and hear, only what I say We are so trusting
I kinda like her (or at least don’t hate her) if for no other reason than the mainstream media hates her. Usually the opposite of whatever the mainstream media says is accurate.

But yeah. She’s kinda unpleasant. I see what you’re saying.

I could see this if it were a private college or university because they’re not publicly funded and can enforce whatever rules they see fit. I don’t think it will fly at a public university without facing some kind of constitutional challenge.

I feel like forcing the issue with the anthem, while well-meaning, is wrongheaded. It kind of sends a message contrary to the ideals of the country - comply or else instead of you’re free to participate or not participate.
It's that simple.

maybe a little harsher than I'd be but not by much
You like how no media member pushed back on her bogus claim of "death threats?" Yeah, a celebrity college student had their life threatened and the university just didn't bother to investigate, no authorities involved, and this person who lives on social media just chose not to show it to her followers. And the first we're hearing about it is after a loss?

sure-ok.gif

What a cartoonish world we live in where people want to actually believe such a thing.

Last edited:
You like how no media member pushed back on her bogus claim of "death threats?" Yeah, a celebrity college student had their life threatened and the university just didn't bother to investigate, no authorities involved, and this person who lives on social media just chose not to show it to her followers. And the first we're hearing about it is after a loss?

sure-ok.gif

What a cartoonish world we live in where people want to actually believe such a thing.
I'm not familiar with that but I did see where she said she was sexualized and someone pointed out more than one social media post of her in a bikini

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT