ADVERTISEMENT

I hope you are listening Mitch

He sounds like he doesn’t know what he’s saying just saying it. Pitching to keep his job
They’d never let him spout about the portal, who’s coming back, etc etc and then fire him. No other coach would ever come here after seeing that. He’s back barring a flat out fight between Cal And Mitch at the meeting.

He’s pleading for the fan support.

Kal's Klown Show - Straight from the horses ass...

c4K8vS0.png

They’d never let him spout about the portal, who’s coming back, etc etc and then fire him. No other coach would ever come here after seeing that. He’s back barring a flat out fight between Cal And Mitch at the meeting.

He’s pleading for the fan support.
He’s said nothing what are you talking about?

Reactions: blubo
I don’t believe he was playing for a high seed all season like he said he did on the radio show

It took him months to warm up to Reed and admitting Reed should play major minutes

Big Z has a huge first game and what do coaches say after the game? They said yeah but Z was in the wrong place most of the time. No praise for Z and Z was not allowed to play like that again

DJ has one great game and Edwards had one great game and nothing but praise and I’m so proud of them

His model is to get the 5 stars drafted period

Listened to KSR this morning which I rarely do anymore. Apparently the donors with the seats in the first six rows at Rupp are getting a big price increase for their seats. Those are the donors that CCC has alienated and not cultivated the relationship. Wonder how they’ll feel if he stays?

I don’t believe he was playing for a high seed all season like he said he did on the radio show

It took him months to warm up to Reed and admitting Reed should play major minutes

Big Z has a huge first game and what do coaches say after the game? They said yeah but Z was in the wrong place most of the time. No praise for Z and Z was not allowed to play like that again

DJ has one great game and Edwards had one great game and nothing but praise and I’m so proud of them

His model is to get the 5 stars drafted period
The part about Reed is just false. He played major minutes all year. The third most minutes on the team actually. Edwards played well down the stretch prior to the tournaments. Z attempted to play like he did against GA multiple timesbut never shot like that again. There is plenty to want to take Cal to task on without twisting the facts to make your argument at best or outright lying at worst.

Just made up tonic-barker horseshit. So completely nauseating. Again says target me as the leader, not the players. Yeah, genius, we are. You are the constant, but you don't hold yourself accountable!
I get so tired of that $hit. No one is attacking the players. The fans are pissed at CCC and he knows that. The fans know that CCC wasted one of the best rosters UK has had.

Yep. Yes sir

Reed played 16 minutes against Kansas on 4 of 5 shooting and no foul trouble.

I like to waste my time and lie on message boards

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT