ADVERTISEMENT

Cal’s post game

Fitch44

Junior
Gold Member
Feb 11, 2004
I don’t want to hear him say how other teams shoot out of their minds, blah blah blah.
We got beat off dribble entire game. Our bigs are literally letting guards dribble right down the lane and shoot lay up after lay up after lay up right in their face.
We didnt look ready to play at all. How can that be?
How can we look so good at Auburn and at Tennessee and then look like this.
Disgusting and totally unacceptable.

I don’t want to hear him say how other teams shoot out of their minds, blah blah blah.
We got beat off dribble entire game. Our bigs are literally letting guards dribble right down the lane and shoot lay up after lay up after lay up right in their face.
Bro he isn’t showing up for that SECT is meaningless to him

And don’t forget our guards who don’t guard. Worst I remember having defensive wise.

It will be some BS, oh well this excuse, that excuse. We are fine. I like my team. You will see next week. Blah blah blah. I can’t listen to him tonight.

So What Reaction GIF by Bounce

People can say the starting lineup doesn’t matter, but we never got out of the hole it dug tonight.

Agree. I didn't agree in December but that was a lifetime ago and consistency proves stuff.

If he intends on winning anything in the NCAA's you cannot afford to be down 8-1 against a well coached team. For everything TAM is and isn't, Buzz can coach.

Because unlike those two teams A&M actually has a good backcourt and guard play. We’ve been getting torched on perimeter all year

Reactions: bigbluedon
We started terrible and that is what I have feared all year not starting your best players. Cal is willing to gamble with that and tonight it may have cost us the game with the slow start.

Cal doesn’t mind, he gets to go home see his dogs and have more time watching little house on the prairie

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT