ADVERTISEMENT

Cal’s post game

Taylor and Radford combined for 59 points in College Station. Then they go for 55 tonight… Great scouting, game plan and adjustments by a “Hall of Fame” coach! FIRE CALIPARI!
My guess is since Cal doesn’t watch film and is lazy and arrogant is that they went with he same exact game plan that got them beat in College Station.

My guess is since Cal doesn’t watch film and is lazy and arrogant is that they went with he same exact game plan that got them beat in College Station.
Taylor was 6-13 from 3 against us in college station, scored 31. 6-14 tonight, scored 32.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I don’t want to hear him say how other teams shoot out of their minds, blah blah blah.
We got beat off dribble entire game. Our bigs are literally letting guards dribble right down the lane and shoot lay up after lay up after lay up right in their face.
We didnt look ready to play at all. How can that be?
How can we look so good at Auburn and at Tennessee and then look like this.
Disgusting and totally unacceptable.
F##k him!!!

Reactions: Wildcatjedi
I don’t want to hear him say how other teams shoot out of their minds, blah blah blah.
We got beat off dribble entire game. Our bigs are literally letting guards dribble right down the lane and shoot lay up after lay up after lay up right in their face.at
We didnt look ready to play at all. How can that be?
How can we look so good at Auburn and at Tennessee and then look like this.
Disgusting and totally unacceptable.
Two things then I'm done for this lousy weekend...

How can you as the head coach denigrate by public commentary the importance of this tournament as it compares to the importance of the NCAA tournament? Bad message sent.

How can you start the comments on the post game show saying something about how we didn't make the easy pass on offense? The ELEPHANT in the room is how we let them have interstate highways to the basket for one layup after another. When it wasn't a layup, it was penetrate and dish out for many wide open threes that you and I could hit. Piss poor, porous defense, much of what they've been allowed to play all year. Play defense, get some rebounds, and your offense takes care of itself. For some reason, he continues to think our defense is OK. This, in fact, out of my watching teams since 1965, is one of our worst defensive teams in that entire time span and one of the worst in Kentucky history. I hope they give it some attention before the next game.

Reactions: Wildcatjedi
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT