ADVERTISEMENT

I do not enjoy Dykes on tv

rosie-odonnell-elizabeth-rooney.jpg

My impression of him last 25 seconds of a one possession game.

SPAIN! SPAIN! SPAIN! FREE THROW LINE!! SPAIN! SPAIN!

My one complaint was he was talking about us like we had come back and taken a big lead and were dominating, when in reality we had caught up to within two. I felt like he was putting the giant jinx us the whole time. LOL.

Talks too much... even for a color guy. Almost as bad as Dave Baker on radio with Chapman. If Chapman ever comes to a quick stop Baker will go......

Agree. Dykes and Vitale are the worst. I know Bilas is not liked but I do like him announcing much better than those two.

Dykes does love UK,I cant deny....but you guys have Fran frashillo and Harlan who loves to slurp Kansas. :flush:

Fran always roots for the opponents against KU. Kansas fans don't like his broadcasts. We all thinks it all started when we didn't allow his son to walk on at Kansas.

Fran always roots for the opponents against KU. Kansas fans don't like his broadcasts. We all thinks it all started when we did
n't allow his son to walk on at Kansas.
Come on... get outta here. Fran slurps Kansas more then Dykes reps UK by far. And If KU has a CBS game that Kevin Harlan is doing I will not even watch it. He is worse then Vitale with Duke

Come on... get outta here. Fran slurps Kansas more then Dykes reps UK by far. And If KU has a CBS game that Kevin Harlan is doing I will not even watch it. He is worse then Vitale with Duke

I don't think I hear that either. Not taht I want to side with a KU fan. Franschilla loves the underdogs. Kansas is rarely an underdog.

Seems to be a problem with most announcers, they tend to make it about themselves. They need just call the game and leave their opinions outside.

I thought Jimmy was upset that the Cats won today. Sounded to me as though he was pulling for Ole Miss.
I didn't get that impression. He's just trying to hype the game for ratings...and that works best when the underdog has a chance to knock off a team like UK.

I got sick of him constantly badmouthing James Young in 2014. But I feel like I understand him better now after learning about his failed music career.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT