ADVERTISEMENT

Bottom line UK media is the problem

Wildcats1st

All-American
Sep 16, 2017
And that extends to the beat writers here. This guy loses like Mondale consistently now and our UK media is concerned first with access. It’s all about breaking the news on the next recruit instead of going full throttle for cal or Barney. This is basically the equivalent of an nba team and the guy is talked too like he has sex pics on everyone. I mean has the media ever considered to just not show to a presser? Has the media done anything to put any possibility to Cals mind he could be on the hotseat? The national media treat him tougher than local media and I have seen local UK media do a number on coaches. This is poor integrity on the part of the media to not report what we are seeing instead to excuse and fall into the wash rinse repeat cycle. Something has to change. Someone needs to be feeling the heat. Once the season is over cal bails and hides. Does some feel good stuff and the media eats it up. It’s disgusting. Cal gets more respect from local media than joe B did. It’s time for our UK media guys to stop trying to one up each other on breaking recruiting info and to sack up and go after cal. The first to do this will create a movement while the rest look like what they are. Chicken sht of John calipari. A guy whose power comes from being a coach. I think we are the only program in the country at least a top 10 program historically that would keep such trash around. Sack up media members and do your jobs because if it comes back down to a dynasty defender situation and the fans create the movement 80% of these uk media sites will go out of business.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT