ADVERTISEMENT

How Does Cal Have The Audacity To Ask UK To Pray For His Dog After His Abysmal Coaching Tonight.

shadowman4

Junior
Gold Member
Sep 21, 2002
I am done with Cal’s excuses and his second rate coaching. Is it possible we start a Go Fund Me to help come up with some of the money to get his worthless ass out of here. Cal is making UK look like the tin standard certainly not the gold standard.

I am done with Cal’s excuses and his second rate coaching. Is it possible we start a Go Fund Me to help come up with some of the money to get his worthless ass out of here. Cal is making UK look like the tin standard certainly not the gold standard.
Why doesn't he use some of that $9 million/year to get the dog the very best vet treatment in the country????

I thought he learned his lesson about mentioning the dog after he BLEW the UT game in the SEC Tournament a couple of years ago. Guess not.

He' sounds like he wants sympathy for allowing Florida to kick his butt in Rupp. Dude is WAAAAAYYY out of touch with what this fan base values.

Last edited:
You think Big Z's minutes have anything to do with this loss? Lmao
We give Z a few moments , at a minimum , at the 4 for Mitchell and you never know .. maybe he ignites the team , sets Rupp arena on fire , and we ride off into the sunset , well thats NEVER happened before .... eh LMAO

Reactions: Fox2monk and KFuqua
Look, it's Cal's way of diminishing wins and losses. The whole, 'there's more important things in life' defense. Cal doesn't take Ws and Ls seriously, because that doesn't affect his priorities. So, Ws and Ls shouldn't bother you either. Ya know, if you know 'what really matters'.

Look, it's Cal's way of diminishing wins and losses. The whole, 'there's more important things in life' defense. Cal doesn't take Ws and Ls seriously, because that doesn't affect his priorities. So, Ws and Ls shouldn't bother you either. Ya know, if you know 'what really matters'.
Pays the same either way, unfortunately for us. Is the guy coaching us the same one that let RJ Barrett and the Canadians defeat he USA team he was at the helm of for short but not for long. Is this the same coach that allowed Kansas overtake us in all time wins, is the same coach that allowed St Peters knock us out, then K State and unless something drastically changes and I think not likely some other mid major will get their one shining moment this year.. We all know he brings in talent that few if any could, but what is the end result, he makes too many coaching blunders.

This is one of the more slimy things I have seen Cal do while at UK. He is preying upon people's better nature and sympathies to distract from his own failure. After reading some of the comments here it obviously worked.

It also reeks of his usual smarmy arrogance; as if fans are some kind of children that he has to tolerate while he graces us with his unbounding wisdom about life.

The man really is a POS. He needs to go.

This isn’t a sympathy play from Cal. It’s him reminding the fans that he is untouchable. He does some form of this every time he gets his brains beat in. Kinda like after St. Peter’s, he said “yeah I met with Mitch. We talked about his mom”. LOL. You can imagine how that conversation went:

Mitch: Cal, you aren’t performing to UK standards.

Cal: Your mom didn’t perform to her usual standard last night either.

End of discussion.

Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray the Lord my soul to keep
If I die before I wake
Feed Jake
He's been a good dog
My best friend right through it all
If I die before I wake
Feed Jake
That! Is a great song. Always brought a tear to my eye. That being said, after as shitty a loss as we’ve had since, well maybe two weeks ago, his moronic message to the fans was that he was tired, he was going home to play with his dog. I hope the damn mutt waited all day and as soon as he sat in his recliner puked on him and shit in his lap. Then he would feel like the rest of us.

We give Z a few moments , at a minimum , at the 4 for Mitchell and you never know .. maybe he ignites the team , sets Rupp arena on fire , and we ride off into the sunset , well thats NEVER happened before .... eh LMAO
Well I had to wonder, would GA have pulled what Florida did if big Z didn't go off?

Dam leave the dog out of it people. Hate on Cal all you want but not about man's best friend.
Dog Pup GIF

Reactions: Pygmy Sasquatch
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT