ADVERTISEMENT

how can they still be #10????

ulismyman

Senior
Jan 11, 2015
Lose twice on your home court and in all honesty never really in either game...Best win against IU which in fairness now looks like a good win, but no way this team should be in top 10 based on merit....thoughts??

Same way Duke is 5th with 2 losses including getting blown out at home to an unranked Miami.

ACC effect. They're going to continue to be exposed. Let em drop slowly and enjoy the fall.

Duke can score with the best of them but no way they can beat us...our defense too smothering and we could score 80 minimum against them.

There are a lot of people that can't believe Louisville is in the top 10 with 3 losses. 2 of those losses came on their home floor.

I don't care too much for their ranking, but I do have a hard time seeing how so many still think UL has great potential. Harrell and Rozier are good players but they literally rely on four people. If one has a bad game, they will struggle against any decent competition. Two of the four play badly and they will probably lose. They have ZERO depth at any position and that is the reason they will not do too well in the NCAA. Sure, they can win an ugly game with a very loose whistle because of their style of defense, but any solid team with decent bigs will give UL trouble. And if Rozier or Harrell are having a bad game, good luck getting a win.

Originally posted by ulismyman:

Lose twice on your home court and in all honesty never really in either game...Best win against IU which in fairness now looks like a good win, but no way this team should be in top 10 based on merit....thoughts??
And UK fans think UL fans are obsessed with us...

smh

I think it's just a down year for college basketball. I couldn't believe Kansas was ranked so high after they had two losses of 25+ points. Duke lost back to back and is still ranked high.

Losses to Kentucky and Duke are probably viewed as not near as bad as far as losses go. If they lose to an unranked team then they would drop much more.

Originally posted by AlbanyWildCat:

smh
It's embarrassing how ate up with Louisville some of our fans are.

LOL, every year we get comments, like the one a few posts ago, that claim THIS is a down year in CBB. When is everyone going to realize that there are no down years, this is just what CBB is now.

Originally posted by gright:
Losses to Kentucky and Duke are probably viewed as not near as bad as far as losses go. If they lose to an unranked team then they would drop much more.
Just like Duke after getting BLOWN OUT 2 games in a row by unranked teams?

I guarantee if UK lost by 20 to an unranked opponent, we'd drop at least 10 spots.

Originally posted by ganner918:

smh
So you are embarrassed by something that was typed on a message board by someone you don't even know? Drama.

smh
I bet you live a sad life if you let something on a internet message board embarrass you.

Originally posted by meteordealer:

Originally posted by gright:
Just like Duke after getting BLOWN OUT 2 games in a row by unranked teams?

I guarantee if UK lost by 20 to an unranked opponent, we'd drop at least 10 spots.
Duke is rated #9 on Kenpom and Louisville #12 so Louisville isn't far from what they should be on a more objective basis.

smh
An in state rival that plays annually, coached by a former UK coach, separated by just 80 miles....and you're not just surprised but embarrassed that they are a frequent topic of discussion?

You got some line beard blood in ya?

I think we found ourselves a troll ganner918 it was a simple question. I agree UL is no way top 10. Maybe top 20 ...

First team AA my ass

Who is ranked behind UL that is better? Louisville isn't the only team to lose games at home and those 2 losses are far from bad losses.
Also, if duke* hadn't lost 2 in a row they might not have been as motivated to beat Ul. It was a bad matchup for ul and really bad timing but they did beat Miami at Miami, duke didn't fare so well against Miami. It's all about matchups. UL is where they should be.

smh
Oh gosh no, one thread about Louisville's ranking the day the rankings come out. What ever will you do? If it makes your cheeks turn too red I'm sure you can find somewhere to hide so no one will see your shame.

This post was edited on 1/20 12:49 PM by Seth C

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT