ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I take full responsibility for not understanding what acrobatic dancers are in today’s entertainment world..."

Other than the obvious lack of awareness surrounding Kansas leading to them shitting down their legs before our eyes, Long's comment above is easily my favorite part of Snoop debacle.

The bullpen coughed up 4 runs in the 9th inning, but sure, blame the guy playing his first game back from injury who went 3-4 with a homer and 2-rbi. Makes sense.

Acuna, for the second time in a few weeks, hit one off the wall and got a single. He got benched for it the first time to teach him a lesson. Just dumb in the playoffs.

If it makes you feel any better, the second part of dumb baseball that the Braves played that day was when Keuchel forgot about a runner on second allowing him to take third and then score on the next play. That and Acuna's play are the difference in the game.

Driving around today hearing multiple discussions on Louisville radio about Kansas and the Snoop Dogg performance involving strippers without a hint of irony.

Reactions: jayroon
I suspect this NBA/China deal is going to fester for some time. The NBA is on the wrong side ftr and it is going to cost them one way or the other.

Simmons’ Rewatchables podcast this week is “Remember the Titans.” Great reminder of why I hated that hokey POS.

-molina is that dude that I "hate"...but wish he played for the reds, then i would extol the nature of his competitive spirit and old school demeanor.

-greenbrier trip was good. Beautiful setting. Bunker tour was neat. Prime 44 west was solid...other food was meh. Lost $40 over 3 days. Box has been checked.

-gearing up for middle school basketball. In district school is a bit more serious than the magnet. 6 days a week(and a few sundays) til mid December.

-there is no gray area on China/Hong Kong. Commies are bad.

Last edited:
61bf1514acb094e0aa3927fd4b160dd7_w200.gif

Ok, you have to Wager $100 on our starting lineup vs Michigan St. (not who you prefer, but who will be on the floor) Who's it gonna be?

My Guess:

Hagans
Maxey
Brooks
EJ
Richards

Who I'd prefer:

Hagans
Maxey
Quick/Juzang
Brooks/Nate
EJ

Cal said that the sophomores and Nick have to play. So knowing Cal

Hagans
Maxey
Quickley
Montgomery
Richards

5 People I Have Real Issues With:

1. People who claim an alter-ego.
2. People with non-sports related vanity license plates
3. People who claim to “work hard and play hard” and/or advise others to “go big or go home.” (same person)
4. Precocious children in TV and film.
5. People who think “Coach” is a title such as Dr. or President.

* The squeaky wheel doesn't ALWAYS need the grease, IMO.

https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/...vR1Fw_N3wvlUt7BuMbghFv2WsvPaAIibrHLdxcMhVr0a8

Great for Ellen. She's fun and cool and stuff. But there's like 10 anonymous online twerps calling her out for sitting next to G-Dub, and about 10 million people celebrating her heroic, compassionate response. Calm down, y'all.

* Real simple breakdown of my most recent European vacation....

Berlin = pretty meh. They've whitewashed the disgusting, murderous history of my homeland. That's fine, but y'all know that shit happened. You can't really hide from it.

Prague = amazing, quirky, fun city. A real gem, and the castle was incredible.

Vienna = could have spent way more time there, and a very "adult" city, with opera, classical music, the Spanish Riding Academy, museums....beautiful. By far the hottest bitches, too.

* Next up --> southeast Asia, perhaps.

* Chair back seats upstairs at Rupp?? Not a fan. Those people should work a little harder to afford the finer things in life. Don't act like you disagree.

* We lose to Arkansas this weekend, and the season is officially over. I think we pick up the W, and at least get back on track, restore some hope, and have a little faith to salvage the year.

* Verlander demanding the ball on short rest. Almost 37, pounding Kate U, and still one of the best pitchers in the game. Beast mode.

My wager:

Hagans
Maxey
Whitney
Montgomery
Richards

I’m fine with that as well. Have two shooters in Quickley and Juzang off the bench along with some energy guys in Brooks and Sestina.

EGX7yGMXoAEfqDp

EGYATCfWkAcj4iW

EGX6O3-XUAANnRp

For the first time in its history, Rupp Arena has an executive chef, Chris Ross,” said Owen. “We are excited to introduce the signature brand ‘Hardwood & Oak’ that Levy has created for Lexington Center venues. Through this partnership, we are now able to offer our patrons a unique, handcrafted culinary experience.”

Rupp Arena patrons can now enjoy premium concessions such as, Hot Brown Nachos with Blue and White corn tortilla chips, Pulled Pork Mac-n-Cheese, and a Kentucky Short Rib sandwich.

If the drop down box is an option, I’m going with Monsignor every time. I believe I’ve earned it.

Actually.....I’m quite certain I’ve earned it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT