ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grooming him to take over for Mitch. If there ever was a Mitch clone in this world, that waterhead is it.

Yeah. That guy was epitome of a condescending killjoy as a message board poster. I'm sure Mitch loves him.

Meanwhile Mike Leach is still rambling about awesome stuff and putting up 40 points a game in Pullman, Washington and Mitch Barnhart is probably putting the finishing touches on his Sunday School lesson this morning.

Reactions: UKRob 73
It's pretty impressive that Cal continues to convince SEC Network to put this on television. I'm the absolute heart of the target market for this and I can barely stay awake watching Nate Sestina and Nick Richards run wind sprints.

Reactions: WayneDougan
Barbee on my TV has gotten my redass up to midseason level.

Back to back unacceptable tourney losses and no staff changes is inconceivable

So we got some dawgs and pure shooters on this team? What I’m hearing! Juzang set new record in Cal’s 3pt drill!

Reactions: sinker16
Monday Shorts:

- Sounds like Askew is about locked up. Now, it’s onto Cunningham and later Kuminga. Certainly going to be a battle but this class could go from great to an all-timer.

- My gawd, our length. Long team- especially on the wings.

- Sestina is much longer and more athletic than you’d think. Love having that dude on the bench.

- I think Whitley’s the type of wing who needs to be a mismatch 4, as opposed to a 3.

- Maxey as charismatic of player as Fox and Wall?

- So, Kansas plays the victim card in court, tries to bankrupt and ruin a guy and his family who helped them get recruits and then pulls this crap? What a pathetic administration.

- Perfect weather for a Monday. Get me through this week and back to alma mater.

Isaiah Todd went from a UK lean with UNC as a number 2 to cutting his list to Michigan and Kansas. What happened there?

When was the last time Kentucky went head to head with Kansas for a recruit? Cliff Alexander? I guess Cheick Diallo counts.

For better or worse, our paths have stopped crossing.

Funny, you left the other part out UAB -10. Krazy, do not become that, it is not YOU. We have a thread on the football board, might want to see the posted picks I made before laughing too much. I do not know a person in the world who picks 100%. But I sure as hell would like to meet him.

I was more laughing because of the 30-9 score, and how SMU gave up a TD on a non-onside kick.

If you haven’t seen it then look for it because it’s worth a laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT