ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
That time frame establishes Waylon Jennings was high on nose whiskey during his time as The Balladeer on Dukes of Hazzard.

Cool. :sunglasses:

Oh yeah- well the food you think tastes good doesn’t taste good!!!!!

They say Hank Jr was wild as hell which I understand, but the stories from the Cash, Waylon, Elvis, Merle, George Jones era can’t be touched.

I was engulfed into finding as many stories as I could from this group, and that night that Waylon got busted was quite a story.

26 grams of coke in the mail, and while the feds were waiting on warrants all the drugs were snorted and they were so high playing music they didn’t realize the feds even filled the room.

Then the dirty ass cops charged him with conspiracy and tampering which I thought was cute. Snorting coke = tanpering:joy:

Artie Lange before excessive amounts of blow:

Artie Lange after excessive amounts of blow(and who knows what else):
920x920.jpg

I go to weeknight movies by myself in Wilder on occasion - usually the winter - and I fill up coats like the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man, buy a drink, and saunter on in. They don’t even take tickets - they just assume that you bought it online. It’s like having your own theater and I can’t figure it out. Drug front, maybe?!?!?
Still loud? I always called it daycare and babysitting. Was hard for me to hear a gd thing so I always avoided it.

They say Hank Jr was wild as hell which I understand, but the stories from the Cash, Waylon, Elvis, Merle, George Jones era can’t be touched.

I was engulfed into finding as many stories as I could from this group, and that night that Waylon got busted was quite a story.

26 grams of coke in the mail, and while the feds were waiting on warrants all the drugs were snorted and they were so high playing music they didn’t realize the feds even filled the room.

Then the dirty ass cops charged him with conspiracy and tampering which I thought was cute. Snorting coke = tanpering:joy:

Seeing Downhome everywhere up here. Even saw some today behind the glass where the “premium” bourbons are kept. Hope it’s going well, buddy.

Also, since I've been drinking bourbon, I've learned a very important lesson.

Find what you like and drink it. Simple, really.
Old Grand Dad BIB for $6.50 at Smoke Justis yesterday in the old phone company building in Covington. Very cool sports bar and vintage game room, attached to a solid bourbon bar with a great selection.

Approved.

Reactions: 80 Proof
Seeing Downhome everywhere up here. Even saw some today behind the glass where the “premium” bourbons are kept. Hope it’s going well, buddy.

Working on batch 2 and a mix of other cool stuff.

Oct 19 you are more than welcome to come have some drinks on me sir!

Reactions: jameslee32
Good Lord, Rowland.

I wonder if there are any other instances in TEAM sports where one person not doing their job affects everyone else.

[eyeroll]

Reactions: Joey Rupption
Rowland is terrible. Nothing new there. Sportswriters are the first to call people out on everything, but they make a living out of jumping sharks.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Devin Askew on a visit to UK right now, Jerry Meyer just put in a pick for us. Come on home, shooter. Just hope it doesn't take us out of the running for Cunningham.

Reactions: Col. Angus
How did we have Florida beat?

For starters we had a big emotional edge playing for our injured QB then that kinda got reversed. For all the things we goofed up in the 2nd half, I keep going back to the end of the first when we could have put them away with a field goal. I'm convinced there's not another team in the country that doesn't try to move the ball and effectively put the game away in that situation.

Heard he worked for keeneland.

Matt May was good. Classic Catpaw.

Judging by every tv/radio ad for CBD (omgz!!!), middle aged white women are eating that shit up like pampered chef or zija or whatever the hell Ponzi scheme they love these days.

Krazykat, thought about starting a CBD empire? Can’t be too difficult.

Krazykat, thought about starting a CBD empire? Can’t be too difficult.

Actually heard a few folks mention CBD Bourbon coming to market soon, but I’m not there yet if I’m honest.

Sounds cool, but I tried CBD for 2 months and it didn’t do a thing.

Devin Askew on a visit to UK right now, Jerry Meyer just put in a pick for us. Come on home, shooter. Just hope it doesn't take us out of the running for Cunningham.

don’t give a shit if it does. Guy is a certified badass and can BOMB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT