ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Magic Vapor Shop Guy is KrazyKats. It's an unbelievable story. That dude expanded his vape empire to 7 stores in all the prime markets near I-75 - lexington, georgetown, nicholasville, winchester, somerset, london, and corbin. Those 7 areas consume 57% of the state's meth. Soon he will have more stores in KY than Popeyes.

Gary C Johnson and find out WTF "Judo Law"

lol that's great. KrazyKats invented judo law.

Business and usual. Congrats on your 2 hour delay Bahamas
f51db0ef8fdfe97487312aac4259cd83

Vape is way better than just smoking. It’s not even comparable when considering how much MORE healthy it is than actually smoking.[eyeroll]

Also, if you ask a vapor to please vape outside in a non-smoking area, oh boy! Their heads explode since they aren’t smoking.[eyeroll]

I’m glad to see people get rich, even happier to see people fight for their rights to die however they see fit, but please at least be aware of your own dense ignorance and do not get offended when reality sets in.

- Wife had to take meds to delay labor last night.

- I have jobs in Spokane, Scottsdale, 5 in Florida, and about 10 here locally. Also just had another 13 sets of plans dumped on me in the last day in a half.

- W9? Just f’ing pay me so I can buy more bourbon barrels!

- 1 sister right by St Johns River:mad: Other sister is farther north with minimal concern. Why they aren’t in the same safe spot bottles the mind.

- Watched a Freshmen HS football game Monday night as a nephew is playing. Does no one play madden anymore? Coaches are horrible, or players are stupid, maybe both!

- Say what you want about Stoops and UK. I trust that son of a bitch so I just don’t understand in game redass anymore. It hasn’t been smooth sailing, but this is UK and where we are is 100% because he recruited us to hire him. Keep on keeping on Mark.

- This the fall weather we were hyped about?

Pretty sure I saw an ad just giving Juuls away.

Our receptionist just turned 23.

Mentioned Karate Kid and asked her if she has seen it. She has....the one with Jaden Smith.

Told her my 12 year old daughter watched Teen Wolf on Prime. She perked up and said she has seen it. She thought we were talking about the MTV show and didn’t know there was a movie.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
-people who should vape:

1. People in the process of quitting smoking.

2. Septuagenarians + that have survived lung cancer due to smoking their whole life

-nicotine is good for you when delivered in a non cancerous/douchey manner. Spray/lozenge/gum.

Nicotine has been shown to be helpful in people with ulcerative colitis...so there’s that.

Reactions: rudd1
- Summer temps seem to end after the first weekend of Keeneland meet. Opening Friday/Saturday 85 and sunny; following weekend 65 and cloudy. Throw in a rainy 55-degree day, too.

- Speaking of temps, Kroger Field had me like bacon around 12:30. A brew of ANY KIND would have been nice, Meetch. The lass stood in line for at least 25 minutes for Chick-Fil-A. As figured, way below par. Tried to sip on 90-degree bourbon. Saw at least 5 people on stretchers from heat exhaustion. Still iffy about the fans not showing, Stoops?

- HBO's Autopsy is still one the best documentary series ever. Pretty much all of them on YouTubes. Also, maybe the creepiest music ever on TV. I might put Unsolved Mysteries or Tales from the Darkside up there with it.

- Fictional sporting events young MattsCats would pay to teleport to have watched:
1. Under-18 All Valley Karate Championship
2. The first game Scott Howard transformed into Teen Wolf
3. The Adams College Greek Games
4. "Let them play" Astrodome scene from Bad News Bears: Breaking Training
5. Laff-a-Lympics
6. Al Bundy's 4 TDs in one game
7. Webb/Czervik/Noonan vs Smails/Beeper in Caddyshack
8. The crazy island/pommel horse scene from GymKata (technically a sporting event?)
9. Frank Dux in the Kumite (yeah, this was totally fiction, Frank)
10. Layne Myer going down the K-12 on one ski

- EARLY GAMBOL/FANTASY LEANS:

Cats -14.5
Boise -11.5
Texas A&M +18 (might throw $20 on +650 to win outright?)
Army +23
Syracuse UNDER 55.5
Vandy +7
WVU +14

NFL Survivor Week 1: Baltimore

Fantasy Values:

QB: Lamar Jackson, Jameis Winston, Jimmy Garoppolo
RB: Nick Chubb, Chris Carson
WR: T.J. Lockett, Keenan Allen
TE: Jared Cook

BOL!!

Last edited:
“A study of 12 lab rats showed that the nicotine group did not have a clinically significant increase in blood pressure and on average appeared to live to the same age as the placebo group of 1.2 versus 1.18 years respectively”

Discover magazine: “CAN SMOKING A JUUL MAKE YOU LIVE LONGER?! SCIENCE SAYS YES!!!”

Reactions: BeaveUKGT
Can one of you attorneys e-mail Gary C Johnson and find out WTF "Judo Law" is? He's getting as bad as the Magic Vapor Shop guy.

A one-sentence simplified summary - you take all the good defense facts and use them to support the plaintiff's case. It takes a lot of work and requires a genuinely credible client, but it is very effective and definitely not a joke for advertising.

I haven't seen any of Gary Johnson's commercials but that guy is an incredible attorney.

He advertises constantly on 630 during KSR and the commercial just sounds dumb. Then when you Google "Judo Law" you get his website saying that he tell you what it is but only if you prove your a defense attorney.

Just seemed weird and shady.

Might be a weird advertisement, but definitely not a shady tactic. Quite the opposite, actually.

A one-sentence simplified summary - you take all the good defense facts and use them to support the plaintiff's case.

I'd like to see him take my most commonly-used defenses of "the wreck was the plaintiff's fault" and "the plaintiff wasn't hurt" to his benefit.

If he can use those facts to his advantage, then more power to him.

It’s amazing to me how important marketing is in pretty much every profession and service now. It can make completely average people/things seem incredible and great people/things seem average. Almost everything revolves around marketing nowadays.

Just finished the new Chapelle special - had me rolling several times, well done.

Last edited:
Nicotine has been shown to be helpful in people with ulcerative colitis...so there’s that.

Actually, that's incorrect.

Smoking has been shown to be beneficial for people with UC. Lot of people with UC who quit smoking find that their UC gets worse and that resuming smoking improves their UC.

What's more, UC often starts in genetically susceptible individuals who were long time smokers who quit.

The hypothesis was that the nicotine from smoking was what helps UC.

But trials were done with nicotine on UC patients, and no benefit was shown.

It's either something else in cigarettes or nicotine in combination with something else in cigarettes.

As a side note, smoking is a known risk factor for making Crohn's disease worse.

Last edited:
Reactions: Midway Cat
I'd like to see him take my most commonly-used defenses of "the wreck was the plaintiff's fault" and "the plaintiff wasn't hurt" to his benefit.

If he can use those facts to his advantage, then more power to him.

I think he’s been extremely successful doing that. But, of course, it doesn’t work without a credible plaintiff. I’m pretty sure standard defenses hold up just fine when the plaintiff lies about prior medical conditions/treatment, is clearly at fault for the accident, etc...

Reactions: woodfordandwater
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT