ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would always chuckle when UKO uses to sign off some of his smack talk posts with this...

MV5BMGZmNGIxMTYtMmVjMy00YzhkLWIyOTktNTExZGFiYjNiNzdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg

6-7 fast twitch athletic SG? Seems like Duke has nabbed all those dudes recently. We've had some SGs but none in that mold unless I'm just forgetting someone.

Bummer it will cost us Christopher but I'm betting call wants to get a true PG.

If(when) Clarke reclassifies and commits, I'm thinking it might start a domino effect. Green and Christopher go elsewhere. Cal reaches out to Askew with an offer and a reclassify offer. I know they've inquired about the Kennedy Chandler kid too, but Askew seems to be a stud and would move to the front of the line.

This is gonna sound like "we didn't get him, so he's overrated", but truthfully, I've been a bit iffy on Christopher's whole vibe. I've seen multiple mentions of his "brand", etc. I know that matters to a lot of kids, but it's usually not put out there like that. This leads me to think that if it's not Kentucky, it's actually gonna be UCLA. And him plus Nix, mixed with the holdovers, and Cronin could have something there. Thankfully, at the end of the day, it's still Mick Cronin.

Reactions: paintrain_cat
Clarke’s a sick ballhandler himself. Can probably play a bit through him.

Really enjoy the Birthday Bourbon. I’ve read reviews saying it isn’t worth more than a 1920 because they are similar, but for this years release I’d disagree.

Reactions: jameslee32
[eyeroll]

Yep. Pretty normal for a child to go into his junior year and suddenly decide “hey, F it. I’ll just graduate in 8 months instead!”

Actually it is pretty normal considering most of them go to prep schools. If Terrance Clarke stayed in the 2021 class he’d be 20 before he ever played his first college game, Ashton Hagans was the exact same.

Johnny Juzang, who is one of younger guys to reclassify is still older than Knox and Booker were when they started.

Jamal Murray is the youngest player we’ve had reclassify but of course he looked like a high school senior when he was out there.

I was just asked to sponsor this video and have down home bourbon be the exclusive product, really wish I was in a better position to do so.

Reactions: Mashburned
[eyeroll]

Yep. Pretty normal for a child to go into his junior year and suddenly decide “hey, F it. I’ll just graduate in 8 months instead!”

I'm guessing the kid was held back in 1st grade because someone saw incredible potential for him to dominate at a later age. Maybe not 1st grade but you get the point.

^That’s a lot of ketchup on that burger. I’m more of a
Mustard man.

I like all the boats they keep showing in Chicago. Man, that must be a lot of fun.

- I've watched 2 blasts from the past in the past week that REALLY haven't aged well in the SJW era...1. Revenge of the Nerds and 2. Eddie Murphy Delirious. 2 of the funniest movies/comedy specials of the 80s. And that humor just won't fly in today's environment. Will still watch though.

- Llama made a great FB post this morning and it rings so true. My kids barely talk to us (me and my wife) about life, but get them in a car solo and they just completely open up. One of the best parts of parenthood. Driving down the road and they turn down the stereo...and they just talk. :flushed:

I thought the same thing but I was watching Bad News Bears. Tanner Boyle's j's, s's, n's and now a girl would get someone thrown in prison today.

*TBF I passed out before that scene so don't know if they still play that line unedited.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT