ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think cigarettes are disgusting but I judge those people a whole lot less than someone sucking on one of these things.

vaping-adobe-stock__1_.jpeg

I bet Barstool's Prez wishes the video that just came out was only showing him smoking a vape. Toot toot.

I vaped just a couple times in Chicago then the following week when family came to town. Developed one of the worst cases of sore throat ever! Gargling with salt water for a few days did the trick.

Nephew had his first ever tackle game tonight. Completed 8 passes for about 100 yards including the 20 yard game winner to 82's son with :20 left in the game.

It's crazy that 11 year olds are running the spread but fun to watch kids that young make plays.

/Uncle brag

Nephew had his first ever tackle game tonight. Completed 8 passes for about 100 yards including the 20 yard game winner to 82's son with :20 left in the game.

It's crazy that 11 year olds are running the spread but fun to watch kids that young make plays.

/Uncle brag

He is now 1 step closer to CTE per Pti.

Reactions: Wildcat Willy
I believe they just gave each employee a $1M or something ridiculous like that. Their marketing efforts are mostly done for them by college kids on the gram, costing the company absolutely nothing.

I also find it amazing that they sell a "starter kit" for like $50

:joy::joy:

That’s pretty awesome marketing, considering the dude sounds like a total whacked out meth head. They really know their audience.

10/10.

[thumb2]

Been watching Cobra Kai. My wife had no idea what we were getting ready to watch and did not know about the new series. Needless to say, when it started she was beyond elated about it. It's so awesome and weird at the same time. Takes us back to when we were kids watching the original but also makes us realize how much older we have gotten. It's a must watch for Generation X for sure.

Reactions: drxman1
And the next Troy Aikman.
Have a friend who started his own active wear / t-shirt business. Sickoclothing.com. I can get everyone a good deal. Sicko stands for Sophisticated Individual who is Confident and has a Keen mind and a sense of Originality.
Well guess nobody is interested. It is a gd t-shirt, not like you are buying Sunday best or those gay ass looking polo's some of you clowns think you are rocking.

Here's the thing Mamba, we are all perfectly capable of seeing just how terrible catsfanbgky is. We don't need his posts quoted or daily reminders. We already know he sucks and most just ignore it and move on. What you're doing is bringing attention to it and making more terrible posts happen (including yours). You clearly aren't going to run him off, and your schtick has gotten as annoying, if not more annoying, than his posts.

This thread is filled with 40+-year-olds. We don't need a bouncer in here.

*With all of that said, if you and catsfanbgky are the same person, you should be banned for life and probably have the shit beaten out of you in front of your family.

Black Mamba is the 3500 posters on rafters when confronted by an obvious troll of another school instead of just ignoring them so they’ll get bored and leave end up quoting them and responding and starting threads about them and giving them all the attention they wanted in the first place.

Can one of you attorneys e-mail Gary C Johnson and find out WTF "Judo Law" is? He's getting as bad as the Magic Vapor Shop guy.

Reactions: Mashburned
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT