ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Louisville's favorite Sheriff...

Maybe it's just me, but I think this certainly implies there is something to hide.

Looks like he and the Sheriff deleted their tweets. Of course, Jones says it was from a song lyric. Convenient.

Jones.jpg

Reactions: Mashburned
I'll add to that when Ron Cooper got fired for mostly losing, but the final thing that did him in was the football staff/booster golf outing with the Hooter's Girls that got out of hand with some drunken, lewd behavior on behalf of that same staff and some UofL boosters.

Chief, Today's all about Louisville. And their impending fan base implosion.

Also whores.

Yep. Just released today by that shit stain from the Til Inflation flyer. It's called JaQuan Lyle is a Snitchin' Bitch. Should be available on iTunes tomorrow.

He said it's a Future song. Even with the extra info I haven't found anything.

I think he might be lying.

GIST is also known as a gastrointestinal stromal tumor. So he's obviously lying.

"potential involvement of IU and UK..." <---- what involvement has UK alleged to have had, other than the mocking and the laughing?

"potential involvement of IU and UK..." <---- what involvement has UK alleged to have had, other than the mocking and the laughing?

Almost 30 years ago someone at the publishing company worked at Commerce Lexington. The University of Kentucky is located in Lexington.

Maybe he meant future as in it hasn't been written yet just that in the future it will probably be a lyric

This isn't a just basketball rivalry thing. It's a human thing. And we think Louisville fans are trash.

Captain Suntan still struggling pronouncing gist.:joy:

Demling is pissed about the Lyle leak. Hey numb nuts, this actually helps Louisville. Louisville gets a heads up on what the NCAA has on them and it will help them craft their admission and not get caught lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT