ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Valvano was kind of shocking listen the last hour. Finally saying "maybe Rick did know, maybe he had a general idea it was happening". Also dropped that lots of his friends around him were urging HOFCRP to retire recently even before this scandal broke.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Once the overall culture of the athletic department becomes the topic and I believe it ultimately will, I think it should be worth noting that Steve Kragthorpe is still the only one of any consequence to be fired over there since Denny Crum. From all accounts, the man was a terrific human being and is currently battling a terrible disease. He'd make a great contrast to everyone they have allowed to run amok over there for fifteen years.

I WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE REAL ISSUE- RICK IS GOING TO HAVE CANCER IN 2 YEARS. MY BROTHER GOT CANCER AND I HAVE READ A STUDY THAT 2 YEARS AFTER YOU F*CK UP ROYALLY AT YOUR JOB AND GET BUSTED GOD SHOOTS YOU FULL OF HORRIBLE TERRIBLE CANCER. ALL YOU UK FANS ARE DESPICABLE FOR WISHING CANCER ON THIS MAN
- Bob valvano once an hour every hour since Monday

From a post on the UL site...

"I'm just fine with it if Rick decides he wants to enjoy an early retirement but I am not going to ask a Hall of Fame coach who has an impeccable record as a coach, as amentor and especially with NCAA compliance over this garbage unless you can tell me he knew about it."

Completely delusional if you really think HOFCRP has an impeccable record as a MENTOR and with compliance. Sex with hookers, drugs, and oh yeah having a 15 second affair with his own skank while having your boys stand guard. Not to mention him not being man enough to accept responsibility for it by paying for the abortion. Yep, he is a beacon of light when it comes to mentoring the young men in his program

Once the overall culture of the athletic department becomes the topic and I believe it ultimately will, I think it should be worth noting that Steve Kragthorpe is still the only one of any consequence to be fired over there since Denny Crum. From all accounts, the man was a terrific human being and is currently battling a terrible disease. He'd make a great contrast to everyone they have allowed to run amok over there for fifteen years.
Yeah, I still remember the talk from Jurich and that fanbase about him having to clean up the mess left behind by Petrino. They never learn a damn thing at that place.

Now Bob valvano is scolding uk fans for enjoying this. Not UofL fans for DEFENDING it, just scolding UK fans for mocking UofL. Just unreal

Reactions: Mashburned
CQz3WbeWEAAZLUh.jpg

hmn, seems like there is a name missing from this statement. Gives Jurich his daily handie, but no HOFCRP?
o_O

Reactions: drxman1
Man, what a rough time to be a Cards fan. I'd double down on my LCFC or English Premier League fandom and lay low if I were them.

"But think about it. If you laugh at UL's hooker scandal, you think about its ramifications for that program, and you cry with joy at all the fun you're having with it, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special.”

Sublime

From Kerry Rhodes

Hiring strippers for entertainment is not against the law. Poor judgment, yes.

If the strippers took money from lyles to perform sex acts, then those two parties,
committed illegal acts.

Nothing to do with UofL.

Let's be honest, are we enjoying this? You're god damn right we are.

And its not so much that we are really excited that UL is gonna get falcon punched by the NCAA, but more so the reason. That we have been right all along about what a sleezy bunch of dirty birds they and their fans are. And for that we thank you.

Schadenfreude at its finest.

I missed this. I was in a meeting. What exactly happened?

Listen to 10 minute mark of ksr's first hour podcast. Deener did his show from keeneland too. Matt was on air and saw him and said thanks for being first in line for the show; are you still working, etc? Gold.

From Kerry Rhodes

Hiring strippers for entertainment is not against the law. Poor judgment, yes.

If the strippers took money from lyles to perform sex acts, then those two parties,
committed illegal acts.

Nothing to do with UofL.

not exactly true, but this is probably the most logical, rational, level headed argument ive heard/seen from anyone associated with uofl. which says a lot, quite frankly.

Sure, I love Louisville Fan's misery and I like seeing Pitino squirm, but I'm mostly enjoying Tomma Jurich having to deal with this shit. He's King Douche of Floyd Street. The hell with him.

Reactions: WettCat
Yep. Let us not judge the people cheating. Let's not judge the people denying and defending the cheating. Let's attack the folk who are laughing at the folks who cheated and the folks defending the cheating. Makes sense.

Reactions: NotchLickKat
It doesn't matter if the 2013 banner is in jeopardy (I think it is). All that matters is that it is forever covered by whore taint.

Reactions: drxman1
It doesn't matter if the 2013 banner is in jeopardy (I think it is). All that matters is that it is forever covered with whore taint.

The 2013 banner definitely SHOULD be in jeopardy, just like UNC's last 2 (at least) banners are in jeopardy, Syracuse's 2003 banner should have been in jeopardy and Duke's 2010 banner was absolutely won with an ineligible player.

But the NCAA bends over backwards and defies logic in their quest to not take down banners. It's pathological, but it's how they operate. They will somehow refuse to look back that far, or will say they tried and couldn't find creidble evidence that it impacted the eligibility of anyone on the 2013 team. Even though that's BS, that's how they'll play.

Show cause for McGee, Pitino with a suspension (if he isn't fired), probation, loss of tourney, heads roll if anyone else is provably involved, MAYBE some games from 2010,11,12,14,15 vacated, but not the 2013 season.

Even if Blakeney lied, or was less-than-forthcoming last week...have to think Lyle dropping this would cause the NCAA to circle back around and REALLY put the squeeze on him..."Okay, we know this much now -- this is your 2nd and only chance, let's hear it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT