ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile at the NCAA offices...

vlcsnap-116407.png

Reactions: UK_Norm
It may not, but it's too early to say that it will or won't. We're talking about some unprecedented stuff here. It isn't hard to look at what the NCAA did to Penn State (where ZERO NCAA rules were broken) and envision it happening.
I'd like to see it because that would put UNC banners in play but I don't think they have the balls to do it.

How anyone could listen to the author and STILL not believe him is beyond me. Dude is as no nonsense as it gets.

How anyone could listen to the author and STILL not believe him is beyond me. Dude is as no nonsense as it gets.
The big thing to me is that the texts, which are the crux of the case (until Lyle confirmed- which all we have to base that on right now is a Gary Parrish tweet), actually came off of her actual phone. I don't know why they haven't confirmed McGee's phone number yet though.

Not to get off subject but Chip Kelly going to Maryland seems to be pretty big news.

Nevermind, might be a fake.

Also in other news, the Air Force guy who helped thwart the French train shooting is in critical condition after being stabbed.

Prayers sent.

It's starting to sink in for several of them. But then you still have a few gems over there also:

CaliCard49
Rating: 2.3/5 this site
30 posts this site

Re: JaQuan Lyle confirms story to NCAA - CBS

11:08 AM

I honestly thought Lyles liked UofL and HOFCRP, and was ours to lose. And now him trying to slander our program with lies just shows what a despicable person he really is.

Mark Ennis ‏@MarkEnnis 5m5 minutes ago

Here's what should bother you: Rick's appraisal of Andre McGee's character just 6 days ago. It was dead wrong. Andre McGee is a bad person.

It's hilarious just how self-UNAWARE Louisville Fan is. Yeah, it doesn't get much play nationally because Louisville isn't a UK or UNC or Duke, but think about all the drama and bullshit that's gone on at that place in the last handful of years...

Pitino's blackmail shenanigans
recruiting decommits
transfers
rumors of drugs and other things
constant drama betweem HOFCRP and his players
guys booted off the team
hooker scandal

I don't feel like making a detailed list, but it's always something with that program. It's almost shocking how successful they've been considering all the bullshit. Pitino has been proven brilliant as a coach, but he's recruited some real POS. If you're a Louisville fan and you've endured ALL the crap, then why is some new drama SHOCKING to you? It's just more of the same.

"If you walk down the street and run into an asshole, you ran into an asshole. If you walk down the street and run into ten assholes, you're the asshole."

Kinda applies to the "wow, look, more people lying about this without proof of motive!" mentality here.

Exactly if the culture wasn't there to begin with no way McGee could get away with this. No chance.

Think they need to go back and edit 'Year of the Cardinal' to make sure its accurate and pay ESPNU more advertising money to rebroadcast it.

Coincidence that the Valvano show is on 93.9 today instead of 680? Probably because the ratings are lower.

It was on 680, and the station went blank for about 15 minutes....dead air. They finally put it back up on 93.9.

TOMMA, imo.
Bob prefaced the show that they had been having technical issues during the previous show and that they would move to 93.9 should the need arise.

We should leave the conspiracy theories to those guys imo.

So, Matt (if you're reading this), was Drew Deener actually there? If so, :joy: at you asking him what he's been doing for the past year.

Bob prefaced the show that they had been having technical issues during the previous show and that they would move to 93.9 should the need arise.

We should leave the conspiracy theories to those guys imo.
LEARN NUANCE, SIMPLETON.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT