ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't make today's shitshow better. Worse, actually. There's a great F4 for this squad and instead, the Big fvcking Ten will hoist trophy.

Won't pull too hard for TT because I want Beard to be hungry still.

Duke stole our titles in Cal monster years. UConn swooped in out of nowhere on the unlikely title years. So basically watch out for Tech or Auburn.

Of course.

Glad it happened obviously, but most bittersweet Duke loss of all time. Final 4 favorites we’d have been, in my mind at least.

F this tournament. F everything.

Wouldn't be favorites with Cassius Winston chewing up and spitting out Hagans, but yeah, I feel ya.

Reactions: warrior_SW
I’m just sick and touching tired of shooting like shit in the tournament. EVERY. TOUCHING. YEAR

Marquis Teague still remains the only freshman we’ve ever had to play his best ball in march

Reddish was the one I wanted. Felt like he hurt his stock going to Duke. Zion I was already resigned to losing to Clemson and things with Barrett never felt right.

Reddish was the one I wanted. Felt like he hurt his stock going to Duke. Zion I was already resigned to losing to Clemson and things with Barrett never felt right.

Sucking donkey nuts in his lone college season should drop his draft stock. He had to have been Skal level of disappointment for Duke fans. The dude was supposed to be one of the best players this year, but instead he was a poor man's James Young.

- We just never got great Ashton Hagans back; Herro never became automatic; Johnson became scouted and regressed a bit. Washington became a star. Guards just weren’t good enough.
While this is true, I feel like Cal never adjusted our offense to the strengths of our personnel. I can’t think of a single set we ran that was designed to actually get Herro an open look.

We ran basic, stagnant offense for the last 3 weeks. 62, 62, 60 in our last 3 games is the proof.

While this is true, I feel like Cal never adjusted our offense to the strengths of our personnel. I can’t think of a single set we ran that was designed to actually get Herro an open look.

We ran basic, stagnant offense for the last 3 weeks. 62, 62, 60 in our last 3 games is the proof.

He didn’t catch the ball in scoring position the entire 2H, despite our scoring struggles. Just bizarre. Best offensive player we have and we do NOTHING to feature him.

Imagine JJ Redick in our offense. Probably would have been average.

Herro passed on a handful of open looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT