ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're not going back to the Final Four until we can shoot. Pretty simple. Either Cal will figure it out and accept it, or he'll leave.

Fair or not, the real pressure of this job is building. 2015 sucked the life out of our fan base, and in the four years since we've lost to Tom Crean, our most hated rival on a last second shot, choked against Bruce Weber, and collapsed against Auburn without their best player with a FF on the line.

People think we're crazy, but we realize how much talent we've had the last decade. There's simply no excuse. Adapt or die.

EXCEPT WE LOST TO FREAKING AUBURN
Without their best player. Let's not let that get lost to history.

That banner is actually funny if you say it to another Kentucky fan in a private setting and don't plaster it on the side of your house like an assh*le.

Reactions: warrior_SW
Torres wondering if Cal will try to use the UCLA job and the NBA for more money.

I swear I’d let him walk before I even consider anything more.

As a matter of fact I’d be sitting there hoping he presented this and I’d counter:

4M per year salary

500K bonus for SEC regular season
500K bonus for SEC Tourney Champ

1M bonus for a F4
2M bonus for a National Title

Cal got 8M per and got fat and lazy.

I’m not calling for a new coach or for Cal to leave, but he is by far the most overpaid coach in college basketball.

ESPN headline "Okeke ignores pain, watches Auburn get win". Really? That's your headline?? I hate it for the kid but he tore his ACL, this isn't Tyler Trent getting to the game after another round of chemo.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Congrats on the great final four NCAA, enjoy ratings less than real housewives of Compton. Would’ve been even better if Purdue won so we can have a complete dogshit final four that shows how awful and random this stupid GD tournament is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT