ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashton Hagans per game: 7.6 pts, 4.4 ast, 2.5 reb, 2.4 TO.

Ryan Harrow per game: 9.9pts, 2.8 ast, 2.8 reb, 1.7 TO.

Harrow was run out of town and had to go make something out of himself at Georgia State. Hagans apparently has "a decision to make."

Yeah, but Hagans had a really good game against North Carolina. Why we do this!

Reactions: Col. Angus
I blame myself. My mom is visiting and the last time she was visiting during ball season was final 4 weekend 2015.......

So second straight game where we scored 25 points in 2nd half. What the hell happened in the locker room?

A reminder that Cal made, and has kept, a math teacher as an assistant coach at the Universirty of Kentucky.

That, and a guy that used to play for him who cant coach.

Reactions: Hankshaker
Cal should make Hagans walk home. And since Hagans was good enough to play 39 minutes, Cal should ride his ass the entire way.

People driving home tomorrow should honk at the two of them and throw bags of human dog shit at them both as they pass by.

I can't even imagine the level of disdain the Calipari family has for BJW at the family dinner table

I hope so, and I love the fact that they use UK for their own fantasy camp so that Brad can be a scholarship division 1 player at a blue blood school. If not for Cal he would be playing at Butthole state.

Want Jr to get experience so that he be a coach? Fine, but make him the victory cigar that he is instead of trying to legitimize him. Pretty sure we could of utilized his scholarship for someone that can actually bring the ball up the court and not just looking to crank up shots and shoot 11% for his career.

March 31st is the only day in the month of March that Kentucky has a losing record on in school history (1-5, .167)

Want to see the tweets that triggered her? This two are literally the only negative tweets at her that came before her lecture.

R9hWucf_d.jpg

Reactions: Hankshaker
Calipari is still generally popular among UK fans, but his “approval rating” in the state is clearly at an all-time low.

Four straight Final Four misses (three of which were gag jobs to inferior teams), ugly basketball, outdated offenses, and the impression that he focuses more on getting players drafted than winning titles.

interested to see where it goes from here.

Drew Franklin asking how many FT's Cal missed when talking about the game but linked the frat that had the shitty sign as a possible reason for the loss.

Can "I'm a bucket" horseshit be retired now?

Reactions: jayroon
Look, at the end of the day. We just aren’t good enough anymore.

You think John Wall loses this game?
Brandon Knight wins it at 60-60.
Davis.
Aaron Harrison hit every single big shot he had. Keldon missed a putback to win it and Herro lets his man by him for a layup to tie it.

Need to get back to getting the TOP guys, or get all these dudes back. Neither is happening.

Go get em, Piglet.

Calipari is still generally popular among UK fans, but his “approval rating” in the state is clearly at an all-time low.

Four straight Final Four misses (three of which were gag jobs to inferior teams), ugly basketball, outdated offenses, and the impression that he focuses more on getting players drafted than winning titles.

interested to see where it goes from here.

Look no farther than the increasing availability of tickets in the approval rating category.

Torres wondering if Cal will try to use the UCLA job and the NBA for more money. Get pumped.

Rupp
Hall
Smith
Pitino
Calipari

UK will be fine.

Reactions: warrior_SW
Apparently we're just the vocal minority. Only 10 percent of the fan base is really upset with Cal over this.

Great season everyone. Really proud of all that we've accomplished.

Know who’s glad this is over, the dogs..ran to door and begged out in 2nd half and shivered for an hour.
Back in, fat, warm, and happy....
Thanks John and Ashton.

I do think it was a successful season on its face...

EXCEPT WE LOST TO FREAKING AUBURN IN THE ELITE EIGHT!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT