ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
He coached at McMurray during Mumme’s last season as FB coach there

Duke, Texas Tech, Auburn, and Purdue sounds like a Maui Invitational field, but what if it's the Final Four lol.

Matt Haarms looks like a member of A Flock of Seagulls.

morrisseyYoungHairstyle.jpg

Has Cline made a 3 in the last two games that wasn't in the vicinity of the top of the key? Edwards loves that right wing 3.

I may be unreasonably confident for tomorrow. Don’t even have a lot of nerves at this point. I can’t imagine Auburn down Okeke beating us to go to the Final Four.

Crazier things have happened, but this just feels like our time to make a Final Four.
Yep. We don’t usually get the breaks like this.

I think we all agree that Auburn is tough, deserves tons of respect, and should be taken very seriously. We will need to play well to win.

THAT SAID, it just doesn't feel like Auburn keeps us from a Final Four. Especially after all the shit this team has been through.

Just as it didn't feel like we would lose to effing Wofford. Or, just as if UK football were playing Bama (or Auburn or Georgia or LSU) for a spot in the CFP. In the latter situation, we'd almost feel like - great season, an all-timer for us; now you big boys go do what you do.

Should we lose, I will cheer my ass off for Auburn in the next 2.

I’d like to watch it with my bros and some beers, but I’ve been super sick this weekend. I’ll be watching from home and conveying my angst on catpaw

Reactions: wcc31
BUT WE SUCKED LAST YEAR, BOB. It was never going to be our year.

And that's what helped pave the way for this year.

Yep - make a F4 run and PJ probably bolts. Instead, he comes back pissed off and ready to put up 15/8 in an E8 win to get to that promised land he missed out on last year, but with a chance to actually WIN IT

Ready to tip it up right now. :boxing:

Reactions: Century Cat
If I trusted Hagans at all I’d rather see Purdue, but as it stands this Edwards kid would destroy Hagans and I have no reason to believe otherwise. The main advantage against Purdue is that they don’t play disciplined defense at all.

UVA plays to most of our strengths when Cal tightens up and that would be a big advantage for us IMO.

It’s a tough call, but ultimately I don’t want to think about Edwards/Kline all week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT