ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rewatching the game, and Keldon Johnson cracks me up. Dude yells “and one!!!” every time he shoots. Pretty sure I heard him do it while shooting a free throw.

Zags are too much for TT. Honestly think they’re the best team still left. Love Beard, though.

Virginia should handle Purdue... but they should’ve handled UMBC.

Other than pretending to care about chickball, what are Louisville fans doing this weekend?

D24VuS4X0AA6k0D

D24bdJbXcAAYBHv

Those are some beautiful quads.

Reactions: cawoodsct
F*ck the SEC chant imo. Guarantee those auburn birches were whooping and hollering for Houston like crazy during our game. The entire sec can eat a dick.

Don't overthink it. Solely for pouring an entire carton of salt into the gaping baby blue wound. That moment will stick with more than a few of them for life.

I'd rather play the last games. Keeps the tournament more interesting. More anticipation. Keeps the dream alive longer in case of a loss. Etc.

Absolutely, Chances of me watching anything tonight if we lost last night would be almost nil. I would have watched Duke tomorrow hoping for a loss.

Reactions: Kennedy_UK
What a high level game - Zags extremely impressive this year, think they’re best team left and only one that returns all that experience from championship game two years ago.

Also Reggie Miller is awesome

Brought this up before, but Louisville fans and some of the Louisville media referred to their 1997 DeJuan Wheat team as making the "Final Five" because it was the last game of the day. I'll give UofL some credit, a non-existent accomplishment is banner worthy at UNC and Kansas.

Reactions: Century Cat
Absolutely, Chances of me watching anything tonight if we lost last night would be almost nil. I would have watched Duke tomorrow hoping for a loss.

Good points. I get that. It's also nice to tcob and sit back and watch everyone else sweat it out. (98 and 12 FFs are good examples - euphoria).

In summary, I guess I'm just happy to still be playing. (I don't care when we play, just don't call me late for dinner LOLOL).

Reactions: gocatsdotuk
Gat dayum its fun watching a game like this. Two teams just throwing haymakers, up and down the floor, the refs basically letting them play, and i honestly don't care who wins. It sure as hell beats a 1/9 seed playing for a shot at the FF

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT