ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not a tough call at all, we’d rather play Purdue and it’s not close. You’re overthinking it.

I get this, I just hate the hot team in this tournament if they get in line to play us.

Let’s get a W tomorrow, and then see if it even matters!

Go Cats

Had this conversation with my boss after the Houston game...

Imagine not liking sports. Imagine not caring about what happened today. What would you even do today? Housework or something? What would you talk about at work the next day? The housework you did yesterday?

On the flip side, we'd all probably live a lot longer and healthier. But who wants to do that?

Literally nothing was enjoyable about Friday evening until 0:00.0. And yet, here we go again. Beat Auburn. Hang a banner.

Not sure how to feel about the game. On one hand we’ve beaten the piss out of them in 3/4 of the halves we’ve played, on the other the one half where they out scored us (even when we were shooting well) is how they’ve been playing all tournament. It feels like a game where if they shoot well they win, and there really isn’t much we can do about it. Just hope KJ can snap out of his shooting funk today, we need to make buckets.

Had this conversation with my boss after the Houston game...

Imagine not liking sports. Imagine not caring about what happened today. What would you even do today? Housework or something? What would you talk about at work the next day? The housework you did yesterday?

On the flip side, we'd all probably live a lot longer and healthier. But who wants to do that?

Literally nothing was enjoyable about Friday evening until 0:00.0. And yet, here we go again. Beat Auburn. Hang a banner.

I’m the only one in my family who likes and follows sports. Last week my family was in town for the weekend and I took my brother to a sports bar for UK-Wofford game as it was better than watching at the house with my entire family and kids. During the game, while having drinks and eating food my brother - get ready for it - WAS HAVING FUN AND LAUGHING! Like WTF, what a loser! This guy was enjoying a weekend afternoon with good weather while I was an anxiety ridden wreck watching college basketball with the potential to ruin my entire week with a loss. I’m telling you, those idiots not into sports don’t realize what they’re missing out on!

I’ve thought about this often. To a non sports fan, the only difference between today and some random Sunday in July is the weather. I can’t begin to imagine such an existence.

Guard the three.

We’ve had a lot of close teams filled with great kids under Cal, but none moreso than this squad imo. These dudes all love each other, accept their roles, & just have an absolute blast with each other.

Maybe it’s just the increased visibility with the never ending locker room & journey videos, but I don’t think so. Special group, they deserve to punch the ticket & get Reid home.

I'm getting the 7 year title itch. Feel just like I did in 2003. Coincidentally we lost that year in Minneapolis. This year we are trying to get to Minneapolis. Fortunately DWade isn't on the opposite side.

Reactions: warrior_SW

I think she’s a ghostwriter for Cal after this paragraph:

“And none of them were stroked or falsely promised by Calipari. Neither was Devin Booker, the first-round NBA draft pick in 2015, who came off the bench under Calipari as an undergrad. Or Karl-Anthony Towns, the No. 1 choice in ’15, who averaged just 21 minutes of playing time at Kentucky. Or Anthony Davis, the No. 1 pick in 2012, whom Calipari convinced to so sublimate himself that he took fewer shots than three teammates on their championship team that season.”

[laughing]

Feels like a total team effort is coming today. Which is vasically what we got in the matchup at Rupp.

The wife just stormed off to "do some work at Panera". I got back from a business trip on Friday afternoon. She's currently mad that I "haven't even talked" to her since I got home. She's also mad that I didn't give a shit that Bruce Pearl was crying because his player was hurt. ("That's so sweet!").

Oh well.

Go Cats!
Marriage!

Someone on rafters just posted this is the first time we’re playing an SEC team in the tournament since LSU in 1986. Wow, no wonder I have no idea how to feel about it.

What time does the KSR pregame show come on? They really need to be better about keeping that consistent and publicizing it. Sometimes it is 4 hours before, some times it is 3 hours before, etc.

CATS 76 tigers 72
19840310Auburn3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT