ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I trusted Hagans at all I’d rather see Purdue, but as it stands this Edwards kid would destroy Hagans and I have no reason to believe otherwise. The main advantage against Purdue is that they don’t play disciplined defense at all.

UVA plays to most of our strengths when Cal tightens up and that would be a big advantage for us IMO.

It’s a tough call, but ultimately I don’t want to think about Edwards/Kline all week.

It’s not a tough call at all, we’d rather play Purdue and it’s not close. You’re overthinking it.

The only E8 game I never worries about was 2012 vs Baylor. Zero sweat with that team until the F4

The only squad who could beat that team was the ‘96 Bulls and even then it would’ve required Jordan playing out of his ass.

This isn’t 1996 or 2012 where the outcome is preordained, but it is 1993, 1995, 1997, 1998, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015 and 2017. A few breaks go our way, and we’re hanging a banner.

As far as tomorrow, we roll as long as pissed off Cal prevents Swaggy Cal from making an appearance.

Foul was the right call there under 5 seconds imo. So many things have to happen, and they did.

I can count on one hand how many times I’ve seen it backfire, but the other scenario happens just about nightly in CBB

You’re probably right but I still go the other way.

Reactions: Kennedy_UK
I hate the way they play as much as anyone, but Virginia is made to take our bigs out of the game and destroy a PG like Hagans. Horrible matchup for us.

Reactions: Col. Angus
When Virginia actually tries to basketball, they look great. Why they insist on holding the ball or other weird stuff like going extended minutes in crunch time without Hunter on the floor is beyond me, but I can't complain about how they looked tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT