ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
We rooting for Auburn or Kansas? I mean I greatly dislike Kansas but do they have a better shot against Carolina?

Report* out there on twitter of Pitino to Bama...now that would be interesting.

* source: parody twitter account of PMT host PFTCommenters dog that people have started sending insider info to.

Saw an article earlier suggesting Bama should definitely go after Pitino.

Unless of course the NCAA decides to slap a Show-cause on Rick.

- Auburn. You don’t have to trust those guys, but they will flat out run and gun, and their players are a great matchup with UNC. It’s worth the risk IMO to have them in that game for a shot at good Auburn showing up.

KU is just underhanded for that matchup.

-This Kansas team isn't capable of beating UNC, KC or not. But don't trust Pearl/Auburn to pull of a W like this.
-So far this tournament has been kind of awful. Auburn/KU should be entertaining.
-In 8 days we will be playing UNC for a Final 4. Huuuuge game with program history implications. Packed bar patios and sunny skies on deck.

:cry: Those tears are so tasty.

“It just doesn’t seem right to end on a game where I go 0-for-12. If I go 3-for-12, we win the game,” Magee said after the 62-56 loss. “I just don’t understand how that happens.”

This was finally Magee’s opportunity, his chance to show the world that he was, in fact, the best shooter in the country. It took him four years to get to the NCAA Tournament and now all eyes were on him and his Wofford Terriers in their matchup against mighty Kentucky.

And he couldn’t make a single trifecta.

Just two nights after setting the NCAA record for most career 3-pointers, he set a record of a more dubious kind: The most attempts in an NCAA Tournament contest without a single one falling.

It was painful to watch, excruciating to see him struggle, sad to watch someone so successful throughout four seasons have arguably the worst performance of his career on the sport’s biggest stage"

:fire::fire::fire:
D2X8KfuX0AEOWcr

"Good Auburn" here to start the game. If "Bad Auburn" doesn't show up soon, Kansas is gonna be "F*cked Kansas."

Careful on calling this Kansas game “over” so soon. That’s the stuff that got Billy Packer fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT