ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoy the drive home, Wofford. :sunglasses:
giphy.gif

That was Wichita game stress.

That's exactly what I was thinking the whole game. Those 2nd round games against mid major teams that start with W and have those colors are a bitch. Oh well, keep on moving!

I hope Willie Cicci locks the clown in a revolving door and caps his fair weather ass. What a lil bitch!

Missed last two minutes, emergency came in.

I’ve watched plenty of games in the hospital over the years, but this is the only one of significance I’ve had coincide with an actual emergency and missed texts/twitter/watching. Checking my phone coming back was worst scaries I’ve had in a LONG time. Jesus.

Anxiety on 1000000000000000

LEGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOO

Last edited:
Reactions: drxman1
In back to back games:

-1 of (or THE?) fewest points allowed in an NCAAT game in school history
-Forced the worst 3pt shooting performance in NCAAT history (to the best in history, stat wise)

That'll do. Offense has to he better or Houston is sending us home. If you havent watched them, they are athletic and can be hellacious. We can win without PJ, but it'll be 50/50.

- Helps a ton that we’re Friday/Sunday next week.

- Magee for all his bricks was still invaluable. Basically sacrificed our best offensive player for him and his mere presence opened things up for his sidekick. I was more redass about the widebody flopping bitch.

- Hagans is necessary for our offense because neither Herro nor Johnson can create their own offense. BUT it’s the old Bill Simmons table test. Sometimes he takes more off than he brings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT