ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys talking about PJ coming back next week reminds me of Shawshank Redemption. Hope is a dangerous thing. PJ is done at UK.

Reactions: drxman1
FSU's size makes for a tough matchup for Murray. But, Murray has Ja and FSU is coached by Leonard Hamilton, so they've got a shot.

After talking shit and Cal telling him to back it up, Nick Richards had 3 points and 3 rebounds.

Reactions: UKMKG
Michigan in the tournament in scary. Just shredding that Florida defense. Beilin is a helluva coach.

Michigan is just a few bounces of the ball in a couple NC games from being a blue blood.

Reactions: UKMKG
If you couldn’t handle that game you’re a pvssy!

Once their coach pulled his guys for a breather at the 12:42 mark, and we put up a quick 5-0 run extending the lead to 8 we were pretty damn good from there. Clearly learned from the UT collapse.

I get the “Zion #1 no matter what” take, but I think that team will look back in 5 years and wish they didn’t pass on Ja. Especially if that pick somehow ends up being New Orleans or LA.

Reactions: DNOKAT
Yeah, and one extremely important block.
That wouldn't have been important if he'd backed up his talking. I'm glad he pitched in the block, but he and EJ were abused all game.

Zion/Ja = Bowie/Jordan?
Davis= Henson, meet Zion=Bowie.

*It's weird that Matt goes on the air and discusses a game while thousands of people listen and he missed large chunks of the game he's discussing.

Last edited:
Reactions: jayroon
So he’s got the best handle in the country, drops 10 dimes a game, can score at will, and has Russell Westbrook athleticism.

Still not understanding how Zion is still such a stone cold mortal lock to go #1. Trade down and pick him at 2, I guess. You want ZOMGION, or Ja and like 3 future Knick lotto picks?

Zion/Ja = Bowie/Jordan?

I’d say more like Oden/Durant just without the injury that happened, or Micheal Beasley over Russell Westbrook.

The injuries can cripple just about anyone’s basketball career, but at the time Oden was a damn beast of a post player.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT