ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
-John Brannen should be on the move after this season. He loses the McDonald kid, plus there may be some dominoes falling that would suit him really well. Bama could be in play since he was an assistant there, or if Cronin makes a move, UC would fit him really well, too.

-Iowa is out-toughing UC and I haven't seen teams do that too many times. That curmudgeon McCaffery might just pull this off.

-Will Perdue is really good on the Westwood One broadcasts. John Thompson, on the other hand....well, bless his heart.

-I really thought it'd be Auburn that would throw in the league's clunker. Instead, it was the league COY. Also, Lon Kruger still knows what he's doing.

You would think that having tryouts would fix your team's problems. You would think.

Eff Mick Cronin forever. He's everything I can't stand about the coaching industry.

Chris Webber on commentary...not good. Out of all those guys who played in the 90s and then became analysts, Greg Anthony is good, or at least I like him. I'm not sure any of the rest of them are even passable.

It's even worse than you probably imagine. Dark, dusky, flat and creepy.

Had depos in Des Moines about 7 years ago. Half of their downtown is a vacant, hollowed out shell.

Was there in January. Such a depressing place. They gave you Prozac when you deplane.

Nevada is sneaky hateable.
You would think that having tryouts would fix your team's problems. You would think.

Eff Mick Cronin forever. He's everything I can't stand about the coaching industry.

Chris Webber on commentary...not good. Out of all those guys who played in the 90s and then became analysts, Greg Anthony is good, or at least I like him. I'm not sure any of the rest of them are even passable.

It’s good to know we’ve reconciled after the mozerella cheese incident.

If you could go back in time and put money on a #1 losing in the first round two years in a row, what sort of odds could you get?

proxy.php

People like to shit on Charles and Kenny during the NCAAT because of their lack of exposure to the sport for the first 5 months of the season, but to me that’s what makes them refreshing. College basketball nerd is falling over themselves to stick up for Virginia and make all the typical nerd excuses. Kenny and Charles tho, man they just call it like they see it. Virginia is getting out played, out hustled, and out athleted. Doesn’t take some Jason isbell, Diet Coke geek to see what’s happening here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT