POLITICAL THREAD

How will they rule ??!

• YES - Qualified

Votes: 41 82.0%
  • NO - Disqualified

Votes: 9 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol there are literally scores of video collages piecing together all the times the experts and politicians told us the vaccine stopped transmission. It was their entire basis for the tyrannical mandate.

I cant tell if you're just living in your own little male believe world (where unicorns probably have a dildo on their head) or if this is just the current npc lie of choice.

Iirc she didn't get more than 1% in her home state either time. She is quite literally the worst candidate for the office in at least modern American history.
Yet she’ll get 85 to 90 million votes. Just watch…

Now what is Obama and the party machine going to do?

From Fox....

'On Monday, Harris secured the delegates needed for the Democratic Party's nomination for president.

By Monday night, Harris secured the support of at least 2,579 delegates, according to a survey of delegates by The Associated Press, surpassing the 1,976 delegates she needs to win the nomination on a first ballot.'

She's now vetting VP candidates.

Because there’s no COMMONALITY between the two. That is NOT an insurrection. They had no chance to do anything and most didn’t want to, they went in there and asked for ****ing autographs and took a podium.

The left BURNS DOWN CITIES, kills economies, destroys business, makes life unsustainable. There is no correlation, the right doesn’t do that. You’re just looking for something.

The left is hostile, makes life miserable, is violent, and intolerable. The right doesn’t do that. You can lie all you want it doesn’t change that. Many of these cities NEVER RECOVER.

I grew up outside of Memphis and when my parents were young Memphis was an incredibly awesome city. Well, insert the Martin Luther King left wing riots and Memphis, to this day, is UNLIVABLE. YOU CANNOT HARDLY WALK DOWNTOWN ON BEALE. The left has totally destroyed the city.

Quit being disingenuous. You’re lying or being willfully ignorant.
It’s like I’ve always said: Republicans and conservatives want to live in peace and dignity and freedom. The left wants chaos, which also aligns with Satan‘s goals.

in case it was missed. She absolutely almost called it a recording. “You’re not going anywhere joe”. They know he’s either dead or dying. I don’t think he’d leave and they poisoned this man or something. Jill is an idiot, might have gotten him killed. If it’s even him tbh who knows what’s going on with that sleaze bag party.

Notice no screw ups in his words. It’s loud, clear, distinct, and sounds like a young Biden. That’s probably AI. I think just watching her, he’s probably dead. Now she’ll be put in, full swing media propaganda for months, and suddenly the assassination attempt is old news.

This is the modern Democrat party.

Last edited:
Reactions: cole854
She is going to score big with black women for sure. But black men, not so much.

One possible offset though, is that Latino voters hate her even more than they hate Biden. By a sizable margin. I wouldn't be surprised if it tipped New Mexico.

Unless they score someone like mitt (not out of the question imo) then it will be clear the intent is to limit damage down ballot moreso than actually winning the office. Imo that was the reason for the change to begin with.

Congratulations on a reasonable post.

Hahaha so predictable. The Democrats elected Joe Biden TWICE and lied about his condition for 3 years. Now suddenly age matters 🤣

Keep being you, misfits.

That npc meme a few pages ago that age matters was about as spot on as any meme in a long time.

Just thinking about what the left did to this man. Wheeled him out there to have a puppet that could be totally manipulated, and covered it up for 4 years. Absolutely gaslighted the American people the entire time while they were running this country by a former president.

You always know what the left is doing by how they attack, they’re doing what they’re accusing you of. Obama has been running this country minus the 4 years under Trump, and even then he was pulling strings. We’ve had, nearly since 2008, 1 President. And it’s Obama. That’s fascism. That’s a ruler. Not even sure at this point if old Biden hasn’t been a double.

He was party to it too so i don't feel bad for him as some victim. I do feel bad for his condition.

Dems barely even covered it up. Every time he was in public he was lost and looked scared. Thats exactly how dementia patients act. Everyone could see it. Dems and their voters just didn't care.

Yet she’ll get 85 to 90 million votes. Just watch…

She will get plenty for sure. At this point i think its about down ballot races. We'll see who the vp is. If its mitt or someone very moderate, it could be a race. Thats because as we know, they just have to get close enough to work their magic.

Unless they score someone like mitt (not out of the question imo) then it will be clear the intent is to limit damage down ballot moreso than actually winning the office. Imo that was the reason for the change to begin with.

Congratulations on a reasonable post.

That npc meme a few pages ago that age matters was about as spot on as any meme in a long time.

He was party to it too so i don't feel bad for him as some victim. I do feel bad for his condition.

Dems barely even covered it up. Every time he was in public he was lost and looked scared. Thats exactly how dementia patients act. Everyone could see it. Dems and their voters just didn't care.

She will get plenty for sure. At this point i think its about down ballot races. We'll see who the vp is. If its mitt or someone very moderate, it could be a race. Thats because as we know, they just have to get close enough to work their magic.

Kamala simply can’t win. I think she’s being sacrificed as well to secure the money for down ballot. I assume they won’t spend much on the pres race and they’ll tell the story. VP pick might be someone they want promoted to national spotlight or a bum to save the bullpen.

Now what is Obama and the party machine going to do?

From Fox....

'On Monday, Harris secured the delegates needed for the Democratic Party's nomination for president.

By Monday night, Harris secured the support of at least 2,579 delegates, according to a survey of delegates by The Associated Press, surpassing the 1,976 delegates she needs to win the nomination on a first ballot.'

She's now vetting VP candidates.

Nothing moves this fast unless it was planned and the wheels were in motion.

This is journalism? The press should never have this type of relationship with a politician. But this is what we can expect with Democrats who think this is a totally normal way to conduct an interview.

The way the press treats Democrats as opposed to Republicans is night and day but hey, the media is totally not biased.

Our current state of “journalism” makes Kim Jong Un blush. In fact, the propaganda is so strong that he’d tell them to tone it down a little, because no one will buy that.

All signs point to Biden being dead. I will believe he is dead until they produce his live corpse. It makes sense because all they have to do to get all these delegates to line up behind Kamala is to show them Biden’s dead body. That is likely what’s been happening behind the scenes.

GTBe1zzXcAAmls5

All signs point to Biden being dead. I will believe he is dead until they produce his live corpse. It makes sense because all they have to do to get all these delegates to line up behind Kamala is to show them Biden’s dead body. That is likely what’s been happening behind the scenes.

Yep. The PC of Kamala she clearly calls it a recording and stops herself. “You’re not going anywhere Joe”

Now the assassination attempt will be backseat, it will all be about Biden’s legacy, and how the democrats overcame and Kamala led the way.

He probably refused to step down, they tried and tried. The Biden’s refused and they killed him. The timing of all of these incidences, the way Trumps SS failed miserably, the push to remove Biden, outing him at the debate after hiding him for years. No sir, it’s not conspiratorial. They’re having to show themselves because they don’t believe Trump can return. He’s got them on something

If I’m completely wrong i guess they’re throwing the election for down ballot. But this Biden situation after an assassination attempt that was obviously allowed is the most bizarre thing I’ve ever seen in politics.

Reactions: Lost In FL
Just imagine if it was. If he died on the way back from Vegas. I hope that isn't true, but that would be terrible and treasonous.

I don’t believe the message was recent. I believe it was AI. The guy could BARELY get words out of his mouth for a long time. He was lightly speaking. That message. Was clear, loud, distinct, with no error. Not the jumbling mess that has been Biden.

It was clearly AI.

Just imagine if it was. If he died on the way back from Vegas. I hope that isn't true, but that would be terrible and treasonous.

If he is truly on life support, or worse....then it is another disgraceful act by the left to cover this up. No one wants this, for the sake of his family, first and foremost, and our national security. We can't show weakness, which is all we have shown the last few weeks.

I really wish we'd all drop the "it's not Democracy because she didn't get votes discourse"

It's true, this mess is all of their own doing. But at this point, there are really no other options.

The right should just leave it be, hammer immigration, Kamala's disastrous performance on the border issue, and the economy.

After Biden, she is the most "beatable", so the right caught a break.
That is true about being beatable ... but for years these asshats have been saying that MAGA is the biggest threat to democracy. Pretty consistently, like NONSTOP. So reminding their NPCs like Sam, Dion, etc. of the FACT they don't truly give 2 chits about anything but power seems fair.

@JStaff2187 gonna post in length. Good tweet needs to be viewed at length in case someone misses.

Just a quick timeline for everyone to consider:

Biden says 20x that he’s not dropping out and that he won’t be pushed out by party elites.

He gets COVID.

Goes out of sight for a few days.

His campaign co-chair says emphatically that Joe is NOT leaving the race. Period.

A few hours later his X account posts that he IS leaving the race via a screenshot document with absolutely no proof that he’s behind it.

Joe Biden’s campaign aides and staff say that they found out via @X, not from the Biden’s.

24 hours later, Joe still hasn’t shown his face to confirm that it’s his statement but Kamala secured enough delegates to be the nominee within those 24 hours since his post.

@JoeBiden’s @X account now has a Kamala ad as his profile header, their campaign HQ has been redone to eliminate Biden name.

Kamala holds a small event where she begins to say that he’s on a "recor…." Then says "phone" and we hear a strange back and forth that feels totally unnatural. All of this is via phone like we’re living in the 1940’s glued to the radio for news. No visual is shown of him.

All of this occurs with no proof that it’s Joe.

Maybe he did this but even if he did, this is BIZARRE and yet the media is pretending it’s normal.

Kamala simply can’t win. I think she’s being sacrificed as well to secure the money for down ballot. I assume they won’t spend much on the pres race and they’ll tell the story. VP pick might be someone they want promoted to national spotlight or a bum to save the bullpen.

Unless Vance is a CIA plant, the stakes are incredibly high at this point for democrats. They’ve set absurd president with the lawfare.

This is journalism? The press should never have this type of relationship with a politician. But this is what we can expect with Democrats who think this is a totally normal way to conduct an interview.

The way the press treats Democrats as opposed to Republicans is night and day but hey, the media is totally not biased.
those two need to get a room

Watching Kamala, I question her entire life. Shes clearly not that intelligent, she was a nobody side piece of montel Williams and Willie Brown among others. Suddenly she surges gets a law degree and is VP. All hand picked based on factors other than experience.

This woman is pure puppet who’s been set up and sold out for power.

Side ho
Lawyer
district attorney
senate
VP
Pres candidate.

This absolutely does not happen.

Obama has to be taken out of the equation. Independents, get this party out of power. They’re out of control and they’re dangerous. Trump must come in there and this time FIRE every holdover in the White House. No compromise. We need to keep them out for at least a decade and wash Washington clean from Obama.

If we don’t they’ll leave the border open and grant mass amnesty. It’s at that point we have a ruler behind the scenes and America will fall. This is a marxists wet dream. We’ll be rebuilt under a new system and democrats won’t even like it.

Watching Kamala, I question her entire life. Shes clearly not that intelligent, she was a nobody side piece of montel Williams and Willie Brown among others. Suddenly she surges gets a law degree and is VP. All hand picked based on factors other than experience.

This woman is pure puppet who’s been set up and sold out for power.

Side ho
Lawyer
district attorney
senate
VP
Pres candidate.

This absolutely does not happen.
Hillary's background is VEEEEEERY similar.

We now have a DEI candidate running for president. And the left admitted she was hand picked for DEI reasons and not qualified.

This is what this party has become. We’re talking THE PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES. Candidate is picked due to the color of her skin.
So, does color of their skin make a difference?
Orange is all the rage for convicted felons.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT