ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZION BEING ZION11!!!!

Fvck your mom, loser. He's playing a 16 seed. Uninstall and die in a raging inferno.

These Duke losers are GD insufferable.

Reactions: H3ISMAN
[laughing]

I think my favorite part of this is that if we found a GYERO from that game, >90% chance you’d have a post calling him a bitch.

Can do you one better...our first Facebook Messenger exchange after we had words at a bar one night in NC.

Edit: He's one of the best dudes you'd meet. Love the guy like a brother.

Last edited:
Houston looks good.

Not as good as this Houston:
74649b894aecf34f21f0a53fe1a5f1fb.jpg

depositphotos_184978192-stock-photo-warren-moon-quarterback-houston-oilers.jpg

[laughing]

I think my favorite part of this is that if we found a GYERO from that game, >90% chance you’d have a post calling him a bitch.

Oh absolutely- I remember Tommy hating him before they became buddies. Almost as ironic as the brotheresque relationship he has with Menkus now.

Seff (Son of political fixer Lanny, yet certainly not a beneficiary of connections) Davis: "Let's not all be freaked out if UNC is down at halftime."

Brendan Haywood: "If UNC is down at half, don't expect me to be on set, because I WILL be freaked out."

Um, then perhaps you don't belong on the set. Brendan.

:mad::rolleyes:

I remember in 2000 when UK went into the Dean Dome as heavy underdogs...I had just moved to NC and my dad got me tickets to the game. I took my best friend at the time (huge UNC fan) and he talked shit the entire way from Winston-Salem to Chapel Hill...

Brendan Hayward had the first triple double in UNC history...and still got crushed 67-45. That was the best two hour car ride home ever.

I hope this Mississippi State - Liberty game goes into quintuple overtime and goes down as the greatest game in the history of sport just so woke-ass Veciene misses out by proving his woke-ass point by “refusing to normalize” Liberty by watching them play even though it’s his job.

F’ing nerd.

Last edited:
I will go with Webber, Hill at least made me laugh today when he didn't know a players name so he referred to him as 'that tall guy you are looking at'.

Reactions: BradentonCatFan
TruTV- the only time I’d watch this shit channel, is in slow-mo, no audio and pixelating right now. Every other channel is fine.

You can mug a dude at the rim but don’t breathe on him at the 3-point line.

I remember in 2000 when UK went into the Dean Dome as heavy underdogs...I had just moved to NC and my dad got me tickets to the game. I took my best friend at the time (huge UNC fan) and he talked shit the entire way from Winston-Salem to Chapel Hill...

Brendan Hayward had the first triple double in UNC history...and still got crushed 67-45. That was the best two hour car ride home ever.

Yes, I was there too. Their worst ever non-conference home loss at the time. That was the legendary shuttle ride from Franklin Street (Spanky's) to the Dean Dome.

8 of us Cat fans got on the shuttle and went straight to the back, silently. As they always do, the UNC fans started talking shit to us. They just can't seem to help themselves.

I had a box of 100 copies of The Quiz, which I had pre-printed at Kinko's in Lexington 2 days prior, in booklet form with baby blue covers.

With a smile, I walked up and down the aisle of the shuttle, and handed them to every person who would take one. "Tar Heel Basketball: The Facts Behind The Myth".

The bus got silent as people skimmed it over. Then, various curses and sounds of the papers being pitched to the ground as those idiots realized what they were reading.

After the victory, we dropped copies all over Franklin Street, and all over The Carolina Inn. I'm not usually a big shit-talker, but had endured so much over the years from tar heel fans at tournament sites, those F'ers deserved every bit of it.

Remember, this was only 4 days after the Crispin Brothers loss in Rupp, but our UNC trip was already planned. Bold move, we stuck ourselves out there.

Easily one of the best days of my sports fan life. Of regular season games, probably #1.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT