ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take astronomy extremely serious guys. Forgetting to go to that elective most of the semester almost prevented me from graduating UK.

- Woke up in Louisville this morning and Wave 3 was saying the sun wouldn't rise til 8 and the kids would be out in the dark and the cold waiting for the bus.

-- Also, a man got stabbed in the head at a Walmart in Buechel so you can really die in any number of ways in Jeffco.

--- In short: take care with the time change everyone and go Lou City FC!

Last edited:
The moon is a giant radar dish that detects gays and sends them to Hell upon completion of their life cycle. I thought this was common knowledge.

Reactions: HHKAT
At what point are we going to get something and or anything close to resembling a definitive answer about Reid Travis?

I know we never want to rush a player back , this staff has always been extra cautious about protecting the program’s players and not leak any info out about an injury that can be misinterpreted but it’s the week of the SEC Tourney. I really don’t want to read transcripts from Cal’s show tonight & read.. I DON’T KNOW. I HAVEN’T TALKED WITH THE DOCTORS. WE’LL SEE. IF IF WE GET HIM BACK, GREAT. IF NOT, WE’LL BE FINE.

No, we won’t be fine. We aren’t a damn contender without him and we aren’t beating UT on Saturday without him either. If it’s just a sprain like we’ve been told 3 weeks ago and he can play moving forward then it’s time to tell the fans that.

Bellydancer, maybe wait til right at the end of the game on Saturday (assuming we are playing Saturday) with your finger on "buy".

Tell you what SAE, I’ll call my state senator to ask him to legalize weed if you call yours to make sure these dimwit public school teachers show up the rest of the week.

Citizens of Colorado, on average, are...

- more educated
- wealthier
- less likely to commit crime
- happier
- more environmentally friendly
- healthier
- higher income earners
- more likely to own real estate
- live longer

But other than that, why would Kentucky try to model itself after that bunch of drugged out hippie liberal baby killing America hating queers?

I don’t disagree on your premise - and not really against making it legal, but I’m not sure just providing the population legal weed is going to make Kentucky any healthier, better educated, wealthier, etc.

Wayne continues forward with his assumption that access to weed presents some sort of challenge.

So, so naive.

Side note: I’m pretty pumped about March Madness, but I hate flying all the way to Las Vegas to make a legal wager on a bracket pool. Worst part about the tourney, imo.

Reactions: SAECATFAN
Just visited a dispensary in Vail. Pretty great experience with very professional folks who take their products very seriously. Guy was saying how much the tax revenue has done for Colorado and how much happier the people are.

Be fabulous if Kentucky woke TF up.
Just think of Colorado as a Keeneland Club loge and KY as section 227.

“Marijuana is not a drug. I used to suck dick for coke. Now that’s not an addiction, man. You ever suck some dick for marijuana?

I didn’t think so.”

Reactions: drxman1
Citizens of Colorado, on average, are...

- more educated
- wealthier
- less likely to commit crime
- happier
- more environmentally friendly
- healthier
- higher income earners
- more likely to own real estate
- live longer

But other than that, why would Kentucky try to model itself after that bunch of drugged out hippie liberal baby killing America hating queers?

Nope. This place f*cking sucks.

Do not come here. I repeat.... Do. Not. Come. Here. Ever.

SAE step one is medical marijuana, pretty sure it was for Colorado to but I could be wrong. Bevin, who I’m sure you hate, is all for it and really pushing for medical marijuana to pass.

Obviously recreational will take a little longer, but it’s a step in the right direction and should pass this year.

Maybe you’ll consider Bevin now?

Reactions: WayneDougan
This is the 4th time in the last 7 years we've had a key player suffer an injury that has (potentially, depending on what happens with Travis) adversely affected us in the postseason.

13: Noel
14: WCS
15: Poythress
19: Travis

Yeah, injuries are a part of the game, whatever, but I'm sick of this shit.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Bevin, who I’m sure you hate, is all for it and really pushing for medical marijuana to pass.
He supports it. He's not pushing it hard. I give him credit for being on the right side of this. Wish he was ready for recreational as well, but I think you're right that this would be the first step. We'll probably drag our ass on recreational, which is ironic considering this is freaking Kentucky.

Last edited:
Reactions: Midway Cat
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT