ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to turn this into a political debate, but Bevin is absolutely for medical marijuana. He lost a nephew to cancer and marijuana wasn’t an option but thought it would/could help in some ways.

He is not for recreational but he has stated multiple times he’d like to sign a medical marijuana bill and does not want to tax it anymore or any less than any other resource.

Again, it’s a small step forward and hopefully another governor would like to push it further.

Reactions: BristolCat
I went too hard on the initial post. I edited it down. I wish he'd jam this into a sewer bill and we can dive headfirst into the 21st Century.

Reactions: funKYcat75
Then why edit it all?
Yeah, I confused a quote I'd heard him say about recreational, thinking he'd said it about medical. So I changed my opinion after doing some research. That doesn't mean I care if Mashburned approves of it or not.

So what’s the strategy with Travis Reid for 3 games in a row?

10-15 Friday, full 30-35 minutes Saturday vs UT, and then 10-15 on Sunday depending on soreness?

Cal said if he played he would play as a back up and only in 3 to 4 minute stretches. Sounds to me about what you would expect from someone being re-integrated into a team after missing a couple weeks.

Impossible. All in our heads. Just today, PTI was mocking it and he’s smarter than everyone.

I should have mocked you for simultaneously insisting Virginia has no chance to advance in the tourney while also crying about getting stuck in their bracket as the #1 overall seed.

Ya big whiny sissy.

This is the 4th time in the last 7 years we've had a key player suffer an injury that has (potentially, depending on what happens with Travis) adversely affected us in the postseason.

13: Noel
14: WCS
15: Poythress
19: Travis

Yeah, injuries are a part of the game, whatever, but I'm sick of this shit.
Last year also with Vanderbilt.

Reactions: Col. Angus
We should certainly give more taxes to the government so we the people can be happier and healthier! GBB!!!!
I’d prefer to buy from my buddy but you know the good ol law enforcement took him down for 12K or so and like 13 pounds along with a bunch of cartridges, dabs and oil. I mean, it’s weed. It’s even decriminalized in this county. Grow up America. People are going to use marijuana from now until the end of time in some fashion.

Outlawing it doesn’t work. Seriously, did ANYONE on here have a really tough time finding weed in high school? If a 15 year old can easily obtain it, you’ve lost. Just let people smoke weed if they want.

My guy knew way more about the product than anyone else and there’s no tax involved and I trust him more than some kid at a shop.

Time is a delusion of consciousness.
There was an Ottoman Empire Sultan I think who said something along the lines of time keeping ruined everything.

I’d prefer to buy from my buddy but you know the good ol law enforcement took him down for 12K or so and like 13 pounds along with a bunch of cartridges, dabs and oil. I mean, it’s weed. It’s even decriminalized in this county. Grow up America. People are going to use marijuana from now until the end of time in some fashion.

Outlawing it doesn’t work. Seriously, did ANYONE on here have a really tough time finding weed in high school? If a 15 year old can easily obtain it, you’ve lost. Just let people smoke weed if they want.

My guy knew way more about the product than anyone else and there’s no tax involved and I trust him more than some kid at a shop.

There was an Ottoman Empire Sultan I think who said something along the lines of time keeping ruined everything.

I remember when I smoked my first joint, too.

LSU fans have planned a protest today because of the Will Wade suspension and I think the sentiment is "Yeah our coach cheated but everyone else does so why are we the only ones getting punished"

Also, the AD was at Duke during the Lacrosse scandal and they're totally similar situations.

LSU fans have planned a protest today because of the Will Wade suspension and I think the sentiment is "Yeah our coach cheated but everyone else does so why are we the only ones getting punished"

I mean, they’re not wrong

Tyler Herro didn't make 1st or 2nd team AP All SEC. :joy: Guarantee the coaches see it differently (of course, they have more players to name). At least he got Newcomer of the Year, I guess.

Is Grant Williams the most decorated in-conference player in SEC History (modern era)? He's now a 3 time Conference POY, I can't think of another one.

Last edited:
Is Grant Williams the most decorated in-conference player in SEC History? He's now a 3 time Conference POY, I can't think of another one.

Per the internet, Bernard King and Pistol Pete each won it three times.

Yante Maten won it two seasons ago.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT