ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cal’s mentioned it a few times but Johnson routinely tries to finish at the rim baseline and converts at about 7%. Stop doing that.

There are 4 new club sections that will seat 4-5,000, but they don't have a view of the court. Club membership doesn't even include a ticketed seat.

Perfect for a lot of the people who sit down low now, IMO.
I'm a bit torn on the "club" setup. I like that it prevents people from running in and out the entire game but making it a separate part of the arena and restricting it to "clubs" is so dumb. Just sell beer if you want and charge day of admission if you're trying to make extry. Works for football but I don't see it working for BBall.

My semi disdain for Nashville aside ( it mostly stems from all of the hype about the place like it’s some damn Oasis of the mid south ) I’m giddy about this weekend. I haven’t been to a SEC Tourney since 2002 ( that was real treat. Picked up 840 on the way down to ATL only to listen to Leach give us the play by play of Team Turmoil lose to S Carolina on Friday night).

Woke up this mng with a little bounce in my step for a Monday. I can’t wait to soak up the atmosphere and knock back frosties with The Faithful in and around Broadway. Not to mention potentially securing a 1 seed by beating UT.

In this neck of the woods DST does force some kids to stand out and wait for the bus in the dark.

That's when coyotes and mountain lions hunt, so there's your problem.

Japan does not change time so in June the sun is rising at 4:30AM Who the hell wants that. When you go to work at 8:00 the sun has been up 3.5 hours and its miserable. And the sun sets at 7:00PM. FOH

Sounds like Japan needs to change time zones completely then. The sunrise/sunset time is going to magically jump 3 hours because you don't changed the clocks back and forth.

If we did ever change we'd stick with daylight savings time and instead of the sun being up from 8-5 in December it would be 9-6, it's not that groundbreaking.

Reactions: BradentonCatFan
The National Institute of Standards and Technology screws us every year. For once, I’d love to see the Department of Commerce actually give us an easy path to spring. But no, we sit back and watch England get all the the breaks, while we are given a murderers row of sunsets and sundowns. Total bullshit.

-wcc

With an expanded footprint recently have hired people as far west as Hardinsburg and Irvington....and been introduced to the term “fast time” which I’d certainly never heard before.

Still not even sure which time was the fast time, central or eastern, or why it was faster. Just clarified with “just be there on Eastern time” which worked I guess.

Reactions: buckethead1978
Fast/Slow time is apparently a universal thing when you live on the time zone border, that's how we referred to it growing up.

Reactions: roguemocha
Conflicted on whether or not to go ahead and buy tickets for the Louisville regional. Secondary market is sure to soar if we make it to Sunday but if something happens and we end up in the midwest I won't be able to recoup my out of pocket with Duke or Virginia fans. :grimace:

In Japan The four first division teams with the worst regular-season records will contest a tournament to avoid relegation to the second division. The first round will be a two-game series played at the home venue of the better ranked team, with a 10-minute tie breaker match if required. The two losing teams from this first round will be automatically relegated to the second division and replaced by the winner and runner-up of the second division playoffs. The two first-division teams that win the first round of relegation matches will meet in a single match at a neutral venue, with the winner remaining in the first division. The loser of the final match will contest a relegation match at a neutral venue against the second division's third placed team. However, this basic system is subject to change in circumstances where one of the second division teams that qualifies for promotion to the first division does not hold a full first division license with the league

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT