ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Willy's basement will be one giant manifestation of "BUCKEYE FAN PARKING ONLY." :rolleyes:

Somewhat false and misleading.

OSU will be represented. There will be a poster of 2x Ohio State soccer MVP (my lovely wife) and an OSU pennant (along with Kentucky, EKU, FC Cincinnati, Reds, Bengals and an old Cincinnati Royals pennant). I'm looking for a Kentucky Colonels one for a reasonable price, btw. Might just make one.

There will be a ton of UK and a handful of Reds items along with a few Bengals things.

Might even put up a framed Bike to Beat Cancer jersey and gold medals I won at that event.

Which reminds me... Schembari's, do you still have my Rich Brooks signed football? TIA.

I let a friend talk me into going to a 311 concert once.

Lots of cargo shorts and hemp necklaces. That one group “Iiiiiiii just want to fly” was there.

Better than Radiohead.
You we’re in Ohio, nothing to do with the concert.

The fact that all these people are pooing on Radiohead is hilarious. I’m sure everyone thinks whatever is on your XM right now is fantastic.

2 days off...

JMO, but you absolutely cannot combine precious UK memorabilia with fn ohio trash ass Reds and Bengals stuff wtf??? Not to mention THEE OSU crap. Who's basement is this?

Reactions: roguemocha
-Through 3 episodes of Last Chance U and ready to declare it the best season yet. Great television.

I agree, closing on season 1 fast. Then you have this dumbass who, likely because she's a female that has never been yelled at by a coach, is completely turned off by all the cursing and screaming.

If you can't tell the difference in a coach being a selfish asshole like Buddy Stevens and Jason Brown's approach then you've never been pushed by a coach. You can tell he pushes the line but actually gives a shit about the players.

Great season this far.

the one 311 concert I went to I wound up getting peed on by some guy in cargo shorts standing behind me

Is that a normal experience at 311 shows?

Reactions: roguemocha
Mayonnaise ice cream looks fantastic.

TV chef Simon Rimmer even got in on the debate, confirming a Twitter user’s theory that mayonnaise would actually add to the sweetness and flavour of the ice cream. “It probably makes the ice cream super creamy and light instead of tasting like mayonnaise?” wrote Calli Kitson. “I have a chocolate cake recipe with mayo in and it makes the cake super moist and brings out the chocolate flavour!” “Makes sense” was Rimmer’s reply. “Sour cream would work too.”

sec_22249354.jpg

Reactions: Mashburned
I have no idea how jeans work anymore. I wear these casual khaki things from eddie bauer a lot.

I see these middle aged men in their modern jeans hopping out out of their platinum f150s and I hope I don't ever look like that - like how mark Stoops looks, basically.

iu

Cal looks cool and normal. I guess I'll aspire to be that - not the ginger idiot who drizzled mustard all over his short sleeve button up shirt.

If you watched the series "Ozark" on Netflix (and if you haven't you should) you may remember at the very end of the first episode, the family is standing on a cliff overlooking the Lake of the Ozarks. The camera pulls out and they fade to credits. The song playing over that final scene and the credits: Radiohead, Decks Dark. That song is mesmerizing. Dark and foreboding, closes the scene perfectly.

Radiohead was the band that other music artists in the late '90's were listening to on the tour bus or on their headphones. May not be your flavor, but can't deny their songwriting and musicianship talents.

Really wouldn't even say Creep is their most popular song. It was the first big hit for them though.

I get that not everyone will connect with them, and its not exactly something you wanna play during a party, but it's some pretty amazing stuff. Not knowing who they are is about as embarrassing as BBDK not knowing anything about movies.

WTF is their even a chicken hall of fame? I mean, congrats on that I guess.

311 is great, caught a show a few years ago. Just great energy. Would love to see them again.

AND EFF OFF CHAD I'M A REPUBLICAN THAT LOVES RADIOHEAD. GO TRIGGER YOURSELF SNOWFLAKE.

AND EFF OFF CHAD I'M A REPUBLICAN THAT LOVES RADIOHEAD. GO TRIGGER YOURSELF SNOWFLAKE.
Havent heard this Radiohead song.

Really pulling for Bobby Bruce on LCU. Amazing he can play after suffering an apparent stroke. Hopefully he learns to speak clearly again.

Cal looks like a regular dad who doesn’t really give any f**ks about how he looks or what people think. He looks respectful and appropriate. That’s all that matters.

Stoops, on the other hand, looks like the giant turd that he truly is. I really do hate that son of a bitch.

Tried to enjoy the patio at Harry’s tonight but it was packed. Walked over to Shakespeare, which to no surpise was wide open.

This place just sucks. The service is god awful (25 minutes to get a drink) and the food is crap. DIAF.

Cal looks like a regular dad who doesn’t really give any f**ks about how he looks or what people think. He looks respectful and appropriate. That’s all that matters.

Stoops, on the other hand, looks like the giant turd that he truly is. I really do hate that son of a bitch.

STFU WD and GTFO.

Food there is terrible.

I mean, it has to be a front for laundering money right?

There is *no way* these places make money.

After 45 minutes they came out and asked us what we ordered because they “lost our order because they’re so busy”

There’s 30 people here, tops.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT