ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Afterparty directly up some steps at the best rooftop bar in OTR. They’re almost all spoken for but there will be some baddies there, too. Come ready to party.

I'll be in Cincy for Shitbag's bachelor party this weekend if you're interested in REALLY partying.

I’m in Greater Cincy every weekend but will probably just sit on my porch Saturday as one does

Been talking about formally accepting you into the NKy Posse, but WynnDuffy and (mostly) ABH have some serious reservations. They’re not sure you keep it real enough. Tell me honestly, Max- do you keep it real?

Reactions: WynnDuffy
I mean, she a dime...or loaded?

Please tell me you went to Aj’s or CRAB ISLAND.

Last edited:
-Hangout Fest is awful. Much like Bonnaroo.
-Gorge FTW. Camping for 4 days on the banks of the Columbia River.

cr=w:538,h:269
url

url

-Bernie, hang in there man. Had to make that dreaded decision on my father back in the winter. Its sucks no way around it.

Julius Randle giving UK an infomercial during the first hour of the Combine is must see TV.

Basically UK = Lakers prestige wise, and going to UK gets you combine like coverage EVERY game.

Did you have a mortgage and a country club membership?

I mean, we should probably *define* what killing it means here.

Did they really figure out who DB Cooper was? Because I've seen that song and dance before in shows that claim they have new information and its just more speculation.

Based on the short teaser trailer alone the Freddie Mercury/Queen Biopic looks amazing.

Reactions: Rex Kwon Do
For lunch today I had a sandwich comprised of pickle loaf, Dutch loaf, Vlassic pickle relish, and a Kraft single. Think you can safely declare me as killing it.

Reactions: Col. Angus
I'm 44yo, house is paid for, truck is paid for, I've got a job that allows me the freedom to pretty much do what I please, and a 5yo granddaughter that thinks I hung the moon. Regardless of your definition, I feel like I'm killing it.

It all depends.

How’s your core?

I really hate to admit it because I have a strong dislike for the guy, but King Llama really amuses me on social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT