ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else on Chrome have their CatPaw text start looking different today? Like almost kind of faded and a slightly different font. Just started the new weird and terrible look today.

Reactions: buckethead1978
Richie now belongs to one of the best clubs/courses in the state & he's going to be spending summer evenings playing pickle ball.

Smh

(pickle ball is fun AF, actually)

I don’t enjoy golf, bub
There is a lot to like about my dude Richie, but nothing more than his cold shoulder to golf.

I played growing up. I simply don’t enjoy playing the game. I’m sure if I was a better player I’d enjoy it more.

Everyone is like... BUT YOU CAN DRINK AND LISTEN TO MUSIC.

I can also do that poolside, in my own living room, patio and many other places while avoiding becoming pissed off & frustrated for 5 hours.

* Mike Leach just continues to be awesome. Love him! If I had met him 35 years ago he wouldn’t have had a chance.

* I am convinced that small animals frequently crawl up inside my English Mastiff to die. Ugh!

I thought this whole Laurel/Yanny thing was dumb. It could not be clearer to me it’s Laurel.

Lass evidently has brain damage. Then she pulls out the dress thing and we are complete opposites on that too.

Any hope for the future?

:joy: that's actually hilarious and she's not doing it facetiously.

-Sorry, Bucket. Don't get the joke.

-Tonight we played it at dinner, heard yanny the first few times, then only laurel. Weird.

-I love how pissy golf guy gets when people don't fawn over the sport. It takes too long. Cost too much. Hence golf courses across the world closing down, practically every club in the country struggling. I actually like the sport but to get better you're talk minimum 15 hours a week.

Bill has worked in a pickle factory for several years.

One day he confesses to his wife that he has a terrible urge to stick his penis into the pickle slicer. His wife suggests that he see a therapist to talk about it, but Bill vows to overcome this rash desire on his own.

A few weeks later, Bill returns home absolutely ashen. His wife asks, "What's wrong, Bill?"

"Do you remember how I told you about my tremendous urge to put my penis into the pickle slicer?"

His wife gasps, "My God, Bill, what happened?"

"I got fired."

"No, Bill -- I mean, what happened with the pickle slicer?"

"Oh, um, she got fired, too."

giphy.gif

Maybe if some of you loser pill heads and heroin junkies would clean the diet up and do some ear crunches you’d be able to hear “Laurel” like the rest of us.

Team Laurel.

Yanny?? [eyeroll]

Bill has worked in a pickle factory for several years.

One day he confesses to his wife that he has a terrible urge to stick his penis into the pickle slicer. His wife suggests that he see a therapist to talk about it, but Bill vows to overcome this rash desire on his own.

A few weeks later, Bill returns home absolutely ashen. His wife asks, "What's wrong, Bill?"

"Do you remember how I told you about my tremendous urge to put my penis into the pickle slicer?"

His wife gasps, "My God, Bill, what happened?"

"I got fired."

"No, Bill -- I mean, what happened with the pickle slicer?"

"Oh, um, she got fired, too."
Ah, knowing Grandpa, it wouldn't surprise me.

Reactions: GrandePdre
-black olives=money on pizza or a sub sandwich.

-green olives=money when stuffed with a clove of garlic or pepper and served in oil. Club med Bora Bora(honeymoon)served non-pitted green olives with almonds as a bar snack...delicious.

-all olives matter, Vern.

-pickled cauliflower is delicious.

-i like quiche (shocking). Needs to have sausage/bacon...and needs to be fully cooked. Underdone quiche is terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT