ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't do Quiche in Portland, SAE, so for now it doesn't qualify. I can't imagine it being worse than the aforementioned items. We shall see.

In theory, quiche should be *awesome*. It combines pie, which is awesome, and a ham and cheese omelette, which is awesome.

But quiche sucks. It wouldn't even exist except that it sounds cutesy when broads order it and a mimosa for $25 brunch at 10:30 a.m. on a Saturday.

Also, f*** brunch.

* Lyme Disease can be prevented by doing crunches and hitting the pavement.

* That looks like a big Maine Coon cat.

* Hated green olives as a child, now I like them.

* Team Yanny, but I have terrible hearing.

* I wish Rick and Hillary would both just go away.

* Destin in a month.

* There is a girl at the gym who would be absolutely perfect if it weren't for her nose. But the nose is so bad, it takes her from a 10 to a 3 or 4.

If she had a friend like Cosmo Kramer, she could be a model. She absolutely kicks ass in the gym every night, though. Impressive.

* I enjoy a good quiche.

* Today's soundtrack provided by The Fratellis station on Pandora.

You want some of this egg pie, honey? *ralph*

Back is just fine now, thank you very much. No AIDS. No heroin addiction. Took a couple of ibuprofen each day. Had a glass of bourbon last night to help me sleep. All is well.

I can’t get over this weather. We had maybe 2 days of 70 degree weather down here. From February through the last day of April it was rainy and 50. Now it’s 86+ with jungle humidity. Fun times. Mother Nature can get pumped.

I have an irrational and illogical dislike for Chris Paul. I should like him based on the way he plays/knows the game, but I can’t. He carries himself like someone who has won multiple rings, and he has seemingly convinced many basketball savants of the same because so many of them worship his style of play. His alpha dog/point “god” persona seems forced. Plus, he can be a dirty player. Not a fan and I hope he keeps losing.

Many players don't like Chris Paul either. I saw an interview with Kenyon Martin where he said many players don't trust him due to his strong relationship with Adam Silver and the front office of each of his teams.

Shotes

-There is no team Yanny, only team deaf idiot. The creator himself said the recording is straight from Vocabulary.com's pronunciation of LAUREL. /convo

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/laurel-yanny-debate-creator-speaks/story?id=55211906

-Spread a truckload of mulch on Sunday -- man, talk about a hopeless feeling when you first lay eyes on the pile. :cry:

That said, having a dump truck full delivered to your driveway is absolutely the way to go, as getting the bags from the store, to car, to home, and then all over the yard is another job in itself. Would assume it's cheaper as well. Either way, Highly recommend.

-Trying to decide between a small pellet grill for easy weekday shit and/or a Blackstone outdoor griddle. Both?

-Anyone read Dan Brown's latest?

-On an email w/ Chad's buddies (PRIMARY CREW) that he isn't privy too. Learning he's much more of a rascal than I ever imagined. Pumped about next weekend though, should be a blast. Plus, nothing better than spending 4 days in Cincy -- worship that city.

-Paul played like old Paul last night, and the Rockets looked like the Warriors. I get that ISO got them where they are, but damn they're tough when that ball is moving. Just hard to watch otherwise, despite Harden's brilliance.

-PowerGlide :fire:

Last edited:
Posted on Rob's FB last night, no response yet. I'll start a thread for him to eat shit in.

Your best piece of mt lion proof yet says after biologist investigated they estimated that " the cat is significantly smaller than a mt lion"

Can't wait until they get Mrs. Smith's Tinkerbell off the streets of Anchorage.

If I ask anyone to say "Laurel," I hear "Laurel."

Why do I and so many others hear Yanny on that particular recording?

After pondering this for a few seconds, I realize I don't give a shit.

Touch both Laurel and that asshole Yanny. Moving on...

-I need 13 yards of mulch, dump truck only, bags aren't close to an option for that volume. Last 2 years my fat ass spread it all one wheelbarrow at a time. This year found 2 UT students doing side work for cash, $200 was a no brainer.

-Any electrical savy peeps know how to get recessed can lights from not buzzing? All new dimmers, new wiring, and new housings, still cant get the touchers from buzzing.

- Chris Paul get GF. If Boogie hates you, I hate you. That dude doesn’t tolerate phonies.

- I just want to punch dK right in the mouth when he gets all haughty about food and starts talking down to people. I’m a pretty tolerant dude but I cannot stand BBdK. Never have.

- Really excited to have my boy BBdK up there with me as I get married next weekend. You’re one of my best friends and I’m so happy you get to share in this moment with me. Much love, bro.

- Tables set. MIL insisted on not numbering the tables so as not to offend anyone (thanks, Obama) so she wanted to name them by bourbons. I think it’s kind of cheesy but whatever. I guess the Bahamians and New Englanders traveling to NKy/Cincy will enjoy it.

- Have to warn my dad who guzzles domestic light beer faster than anyone I’ve ever seen that it might be dangerous with Rhinegeist craft brew all night.

- 10 different Rhinegeist beers on tap, Bulleit old fashioneds, Eli’s BBQ and late night Goodfellas. Good tunes. Afterparty directly up some steps at the best rooftop bar in OTR. They’re almost all spoken for but there will be some baddies there, too. Come ready to party.

People from Anchorage are the worst; would love to see a snotty resident of that village get their comeuppance from a mountain lion.

Reactions: UKRob 73
My favorite part about quiche is how I get to throw away new frozen ones at the bottom of the freezer every 3-4 months.

“Hey, honey. Go ahead and add quiche to the ClickList. We’re out... Yeah... Otherwise, we’ll only have two unopened bags of frozen chicken breasts to throw away two months from now.”

-Any electrical savy peeps know how to get recessed can lights from not buzzing? All new dimmers, new wiring, and new housings, still cant get the touchers from buzzing.

I’m not savy, but I did encounter this problem recently and seem to have fixed it. Try halogen bulbs. They are traditional looking bulbs but contain halogen filaments. No buzzing, and they put off nice light.

Tried that. Works good for relaxing and helping to sleep but no so much for the buzzing lights. But I'll keep trying just in case....

Damn. 2018 already sucks.

Mom is still fighting the good fight but every doctor and nurse said it will take a miracle. Should know more as we approach the 48 hours since shes been here and decisions may need to be made. Shes out so not feeling pain but I hate seeing her on a ventilator.

Man, weird sights in a hospital cafeteria. Not too much unlike WalMart.

Haven't heard about the two names. I'm giving as much of a f()ck about that as the dress color.

I'm a salty mofo right now so if I come off with something bad, it's not personal. Running since about 4 am Tuesday with 5 hours of sleep.

Reactions: buckethead1978
An even better way of handling mulch is to have the nice Guatemalan man who delivers it spread it for you.

Only if you are too lazy to do your own yard work, as many on here are, or have a bad back, as many on here do. Otherwise, work up a sweat and take pride in your yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT