ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are not over dosing on Loratabs or other pain killers like them. It is more of a gateway drug of sort. They start on them, get immune to them after a while, then switch to Heroin. And then that is where all the deaths happen.

* Currently deep in a "Golden State Killer" rabbit hole. Read "I'll Be Gone In The Dark" last week, and am listening to every podcast I can find, both pre and post capture. Fascinating stuff. 120+ break-ins, 50+ rapes, and 13 murders. And who knows how many other break-ins and rapes he committed that either weren't reported or weren't linked to him? Arguably the most prolific serial offender in U.S. history and you barely heard of him until the last couple of years. Heard an investigator say they had "over 80,000" names on a list of suspects, and Deangelo's wasn't one of them. Insane.

* Having the kitchen redone. While it's expensive, and it wasn't my idea, and it's messy, at least I get to pay for it!

* Some personal news: I’m proud to announce that I’m joining the staff of The Athletic. If you haven’t already signed up, please do. You can get 40% off at imnotpayingmoneytoreadyourshit.com.

There's a good chance SGA and Knox both go to the Clippers with back to back picks. I'd like to see that. It never hurts to be around The Logo while developing/establishing yourself as a pro basketball player.

Reactions: jayroon
People are not over dosing on Loratabs or other pain killers like them. It is more of a gateway drug of sort. They start on them, get immune to them after a while...
Get immune to them? So after being exposed to opioids the body starts producing antibodies to fight them off? AYFS?

Damn, you're an even bigger dumbass than I thought.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Pitino still claiming he’s totally innocent after essentially confirming that he personally knew and had meetings with Adidas about presumably them and other shoe companies paying players?

Reactions: jayroon
Pitino still claiming he’s totally innocent after essentially confirming that he personally knew and had meetings with Adidas about presumably them and other shoe companies paying players?
His “I’m never taking to anyone again” project is not working out.

Mich St agrees to pay $500M to the victims. Good for the victims, but if I'm a student or taxpayer, I'm a little concerned about the price tag. That's 1/6 of the MSU endowment for something very few people tied to the university knew anything about.

The various academic departments, who are tasked with educating the population of the state, are going to feel the pain because several people in athletics committed serious crimes/protected someone committing those crimes. Seems like it's punishing the wrong people/departments. Not sure what the answer is though.

Mich St agrees to pay $500M to the victims. Good for the victims, but if I'm a student or taxpayer, I'm a little concerned about the price tag. That's 1/6 of the MSU endowment for something very few people tied to the university knew anything about.

The various academic departments, who are tasked with educating the population of the state, are going to feel the pain because several people in athletics committed serious crimes/protected someone committing those crimes. Seems like it's punishing the wrong people/departments. Not sure what the answer is though.

So you're against legalized gambling and paying children who were sexually abused. Any other doozies on your campaign platform?

I think if you want to look less gay, you should put a di@k in your mouth instead of playing pickle ball.

So you're against legalized gambling and paying children who were sexually abused. Any other doozies on your campaign platform?

Poor reading comprehension by Rob! I said I am glad the victims got paid, but I struggle with the University negotiating on behalf of the students and taxpayers (people who knew nothing / could do nothing about this). If you read anything about it, there are like 7 people over the course of 10 years that had any idea any of this was going on.

[QUOTE="buckethead1978, post: 5383676, member: 6962"
-anyone ever play pickle ball? Looks like tennis but with wiffle balls and large ping pong paddles. Looks fun but seems only the elderly play it in Louisville based on court times.
[/QUOTE]

Page 212 of GYERO

I really touching dislike Aaron Yarmuth, and hate even more that he's a scratch golfer.

aaronyarmuth.jpg

Last edited:
^ no shit. Dude plays well in the bigger tournaments, too.

Fields with a smooth 84. Pick it up, bub, otherwise we may have to contact Mrs. Glover.

3 doubles and a quintuple (9) on his last 5 holes - sounds like something silly happened, b/c he can break 80 on that track with 4 clubs.

I do enjoy when great golfers play terrible sometimes though, makes me feel better.

Reactions: _Chase_
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT