ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best thing about Crossroads was that it hit at a great frequency. That was usually the pulling out of the driveway track before getting into the good stuff like Hoochie Mama and Boyz in da Hood.

I realize it’s not for me but I don’t get the new Childish Gambino/Donald Glover video. And I’m with mjp- had no clue they were the same dude. Kinda look like John wall

-Clint Black deserves more love than he typically receives. His run of hits from 89-94 was unreal, and they all hold up really well. Sirius/XM Prime Country for the win.

-Stumbled upon a notepad last night where my wife had written 18 different house/yard projects that she wants done. Thought momentarily about throwing away the notepad, but then I'd realize she'd probably just grab a new one and write down 19-20, so I thought better of it. Can't wait for Saturday, guys!

-Best crop of HS basketball talent in Kentucky in a while. Good grief, Cal, just take a flyer on at least one of them, just to throw us a bone here.

-Subway switching from their Rewards card to some cockamamie app-based "token" system is already making me pre-umptively frustrated with the whole thing.

-Looking forward to my first awkward interaction with Geese, my newest fellow Woodford Countian. 90 percent sure it'll happen at Kroger(s).

-The Mets batted out of order today. Probably made Tubby feel better.

I've been listening to Gambino since Culdesac came out and I don't get the new video. He's obviously making multiple statements but I'm not woke enough to get them.

I’ve been listening to Gambino since I saw him do a set for $3 cover in Greenpoint in 2005 (which I got comped), so I’m not sweating it either.

Today, I spent 5 hours convincing a dozen people that three very, very, very, slightly different shades of grey go well together. So you could say we’ve both turned out to be wildly successful since our Driggs Avenue salad days, IMO.

Reactions: Midway Cat
I've never felt more Whitebreadcracker than I do right now. I work in a public school and coach a boys basketball team, but I have no idea who you guys have been talking about. White, middle-aged "professional" men are a dangerous lot imo.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
F*** me for posting a helpful link. Wait, Anth, do you think I write for that website? I didn't explain shit. I was interested and intrigued by the video so I googled it to understand it better. I thought BRax would enjoy the same link. Crazy woke.

Had a diesel blow a tire 30-40 foot in front me, which led to a cloud of debri crashing into and cracking my windshield. Pretty scary feeling at 70 MPH, but according to my insurance I get free unlimited windshield replacement in our state with full coverage plans.

Had a diesel blow a tire 30-40 foot in front me, which led to a cloud of debri crashing into and cracking my windshield. Pretty scary feeling at 70 MPH, but according to my insurance I get free unlimited windshield replacement in our state with full coverage plans.
Glad you're okay. Really puts things in perspective. Makes you think about what's really important. Go home, hug your kids, and give your wife a firm handshake while making brief eye contact.

I bet krazy switches auto policies every year in order to avoid negligible annual premium increases. To krazy, maintaining loyalty to a trusted independent insurance broker is just not important. Especially if it saves him seven dollars.

"If I had to guess, I'd say Tyrese Maxey will pick Kentucky today. But don't rule out Texas. Also, Michigan is still in the mix. And I know he really likes Michigan State. Also, I think Oklahoma State is a darkhorse. And you can't forget Florida, Vanderbilt, Ohio State, Rice, Duquesne, NJIT, Bellarmine and a bunch of other schools either." -- Evan Daniels

Reactions: CatsFan75 and wcc31
I hope PJ returns so he can be Wildcat forever, but if we're being honest ----> in a 1 year scenario, which it would be for either, Reid Travis is a better college basketball player. Not sure it's that close either.

Oh, and put me down for wanting Maxey to reclass & get going. Kid is a dynamic scorer, much moreso than anyone else on the potential roster.

* Thought I got a steal on Dylan Bundy in this year's fantasy baseball draft, but last night his ERA after giving up 7 earned runs on 0.0 innings was "INF."

Is that good?

* Bumped into a New Orleans friend last summer in Aspen (/random). I knew he used to act back in the day, but didn't realize he was this guy....

mickey.jpg

....in Porky's. Great role. Fantastic movie.

* I keep seeing these little mini plastic bottles/cans of drinks. Water, beer, soft drinks, etc. Like 8-10 ounces. What self respecting asshole can't finish a normal 12 ounce beverage?

F you if you can't.

* Merrell.

* I had to Google Donald Glover, because I literally have no clue who that guy is. Not sure what all that new video is trying to accomplish, other than provoke controversy.

* Albert Pujols was the worst player in all of baseball last year. This year he's a little better, but not much. And then the Angels still owe him another $87 million over 3 years, PLUS an additional $10 million over 10 years for "personal services."

He's also older than his listed age. Hash tag fail?

* Got a speeding ticket today. Cops out to save the world by penalizing me for going 47 in a 35. Not feeling all blue lives matter right now.

* Brooks Brothers outlet on fleek yesterday, imo. 3 polos for $99. 4 button downs for $190. 2 suits for $500.

* Chittenden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT