ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell you what- I feel like I’m at Globo Gym now what with the music, corporate gym lingo, dbags and poor tats, but there are babes all over the place in yogas and I need that if for nothing but the sake of nostalgia.

Hadn't seen it discussed yet (Obviously more important and interesting discussion is taking place) but Jason Riley posted a Twitter poll asking Louisville fans only: If they could go back to 2009 when Pitino apparently flirted with the idea of leaving for the Kings job, and have him leave, would they do it. So far 52% say no. So to summarize, if they could go back and undo a vacated national title, over 100 vacated wins, two vacated final fours, a whore scandal, a shoe company pay for play scandal, and overwhelming national shame... They would just stand pat, thanks. I know nothing should surprise me about them, but I can't wrap my head around that.

Don’t be stupid.

I’d happily trade all that drama for another National Championship.

Reactions: Hankshaker
It's a few block from my house but there's a house on Saron that we call the trash house because you never know what they're going to leave on the curb each Sunday night. Best thing I've seen so far is a field goal post pad.

I live on a busy road, so we just put stuff on the curb that we don't want, and it's usually gone in 30 minutes or less. Put out an old golf bag a few weeks back, and it literally was gone in 5 minutes.

Reactions: GrandePdre
-Dogg Food is my favorite 90's rap album.

-I'm on pecan coffee these days.

-Prefer shotgunning a beer to a beer bong. More aggression.

-Oyster poplin suit for the wedding. Weejuns. Starched white oxford. Light tangerine tie.

We have 2 full sized herbies and fill them both about 2 days after trash pick up. It’s insane. Most of my life is spent taking garbage out.

Our new house is right on a very busy corner and literally everyone knows where I live so I am paying extry to have it professionally managed. Looks awesome right now tbh. Nice stripes. Beautiful green. Need everyone in jessamine county to know I am a yard man.

Anyone else notice how passive aggressive wenyen has been since entering the draft? We get it bro. You’re gonna prove us all wrong. Thanks for everything. Enjoy

7-0

Reactions: Mashburned
My neighbor made the mistake of leaving his wheelbarrow out by his driveway at dusk on trash night. Damn if it didn’t take an hour of neglect for the scrap truck to scoop that thing up.

“Crossroads” is the best rap song of the ‘90s and probably all-time.

Don’t be stupid.

I’d happily trade all that drama for another National Championship.
Please don't tell me you think that national championship is as good as any other.

As much as people like to roll their eyes at the concept of "vacating" an achievement in college sports, it matters. Because part of winning a title is the great memories, but part of it, especially for a resume-obsessed program like Kentucky or Louisville, is claiming it. If you can't look at any opposing fan (or yourself) and say "Yeah, we won it all in 2013" or "We have NINE national titles" without them laughing at you and bringing up whores... what do you really have? Because it's not a "National Championship." If you want to make great memories take a vacation. If you can't claim a title to anyone, then you didn't win a title.

Reactions: Rex Kwon Do
* Boat, I'll definitely be down... hopefully with Marge as my plus one.

* Mashburned, they put those damn sirens in when I was in college down there. They used to go off all of the time when they installed them. "Wake up! Wake up! We're being gassed!"

Sounded like the Close Encounters of the Third Kind music. Do Doo doop doo, dum do.

Great movie BTW.

* Been on a Santana kick lately. Love those latin beats mixed with that incredible guitar playing.

* Americans tonight. Eek.

* Last 2 weeks of soccer until the fall season. I enjoy watching the kiddos play, but it will be nice to have a little of my weekends back.

* Wildlife, man. I love living where I do and I love nature but they need to respect my space.

I am officially at war with a gang of vandalizing degenerate chipmunks. A few rogue coyotes have been following a few of the neighborhood dog walkers in the morning. The deer are out of control and are complete assholes.

Oh, and the foxes (animals not girls) in our neighborhood have been leaving chicken carcasses in people's flower beds as a reward for letting them hide their kits in basement window wells.

* Is LIT the new jack3d? (new to me, anyway) I don't think it is supposed to tingle that much.

Reactions: drxman1
It's Mothers Day week so Dear Mama makes the cut. Whatever any 2Pac song will do.

It Was a Good Day

Not 90s but Terminator X to the Edge of Panic was a staple in the basketball locker room. Love old Public Enemy. Rebel Without a Pause. Kenny Smith and Barkley were going on about it the other night. Good memories.

-Blasphemy at no mention of Ice Cube - Death Certificate.

-Chad, I'm hitting the Gorge again this year Labor Day weekend for Knocta's favorite band.

-I went from not giving a damn what my yard looks like to being obsessed with it now. Sign of getting old.

I was pleasantly surprised to discover 98.5 in Lexington, all 90's 24/7. Garth, Reba, McGraw, Alan Jackson, Vince Gill, Brooks & Dunn, Travis Tritt, etc.

No clue if they're looked down upon by people who only consider outlaw country "real country" but it's what I grew up on.

Reactions: Mashburned
I was pleasantly surprised to discover 98.5 in Lexington, all 90's 24/7. Garth, Reba, McGraw, Alan Jackson, Vince Gill, Brooks & Dunn, Travis Tritt, etc.

No clue if they're looked down upon by people who only consider outlaw country "real country" but it's what I grew up on.

ICONS

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT