ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly,

F*** these guys that act like it's a punishment to HAVE to come back to U.K.

It must be sheer hell; banging randoms, a bevy of tutors that could get Carl from sling blade a GD degree, hero worship from thousands of fans, free room and board.

I can definitely see where they'd be loathe to come back.

F*** each and every single one of them.

I'd almost rather be mediocre at basketball.

<---- older I get, the more sick of it I become.
#TeamClown

Italy sounds dope. Rome obviously but I always wanted to rent a car and just GO through Southern Italy. Como is on the bucket list, too. Venice looks dogish tbh (makes me think of shitty ass Wahlberg in the Italian Job NO THANKS). Wife is kinda MEH on the European thing as she'd rather take a 3 hour flight and wear out the AI scene. Would rather do France Germany or Switzlerland (motherland) but Clark said there were too many Mooslims so WE'LL SEE.

Whatever.

Japan 1st week of June. Got plans to take in a dope ass baseball game in Tokyo my last night. Hoping to eat some Skyline with chopsticks and crossing fingers for a dramatic AF batflip. Nagoya should be a hoot. Gonna see Willy's mothership and hop on a few bullet trains.

- WOFOCO I'm coming home.

- Maxey needs to go ahead and keep his shit in 2019. He and Ashton would be absolutely tremendous together. Man. As has been said... GUARDS.

- Shooting for Oaks next year. Y'all holla - me and LSAT need to get in on that action. TIA.

Ha, fair enough. Why would you not like what charters can bring to the state? I’ve heard nothing but great things. Once the budgets work out there are CMO’s out there interested to investing in the community.

Teachers aren’t just reassigned to charters, and I never said the teachers suck now. The protest OTOH was a joke.

Teachers aren’t just reassigned to charters, and I never said the teachers suck now. The protest OTOH was a joke.
Why not inform yourself instead of continuing to spout ignorance. Just google issues with Charter Schools. Most studies show they are rife with corruption and perform worse than public schools. They also drain public schools of money and resources. They don't support special ed students. A Stanford study found that 37% of charter schools got worse results than comparable neighborhood public schools, 46% did about the same and only 17% were superior to the local public schools.

Why not inform yourself instead of continuing to spout ignorance. Just google issues with Charter Schools. Most studies show they are rife with corruption and perform worse than public schools. They also drain public schools of money and resources. They don't support special ed students. A Stanford study found that 37% of charter schools got worse results than comparable neighborhood public schools, 46% did about the same and only 17% were superior to the local public schools.

I have. I guess there are no positive things said online?

There you have it the internet says bad things about something so it’s terrible.

Your entire statement is nothing but a copy and paste, and there are equal studies which show the opposite trends. And FYI....Charters "are" Public.

Reactions: krazykats
You can build schools out of gold and pay teachers 500k a year and as long as you have people spitting out kids that aren’t ready for kids, really don’t want or need kids, and treat them like nuisances and after thoughts then it’s not going to matter.

Add to that the fact that we incentivize having your kid labeled “add” and “ebd” to the point that it’s a means to a check rather than assistance to a kid in need and the system is FUBAR.

Our legislators should have to wear checkered uniforms.

Arrieta = Harvey.

Krazy even if you where right ( you wasn't), but the welcher agreed with you so you are most definitely 100% wrong. He is most certainly NOT the guy i would want siding with me on a debate.

FTR all of you ignored my #hot #take re: garbage pickup days yesterday so here we are with Reds and school choice takes.

Pearls before swine sometimes, I tell ya

Reactions: Vandalayindustries
The Middletown Wal-Mart next to Target has an interesting juxtaposition. It's not quite Target, but it's not quite your usual Wal-Mart either. You can go next door and see hot mom's in their 30s/40s on the regular. Solid 7s and 8s shopping in their yoga pants. But then you go over to Wal-Mart and you'll see some solid 6/6.5s...who probably used to be 7s...and want to shop at Target...but they quite aren't there, so they shop at Wal-Mart. The Target mom wouldn't be caught dead shopping for groceries at Wal-Mart. But the Middletown Wal-Mart mom is just about getting it done. Its like being at a bar, and you strike out on your first and second runs...and it's closing time, and you need to find somebody...but somebody who's justifiable enough to wake up to. And you're outside on the smoking wall. There's a decent looking chick...she looks likes a 7, but you're drunk and she's definitely a 6. But she's easy to talk and she offers you a cigarette, and you oblige. That's the Middletown Wal-Mart chick. Nothing wrong with that chick. But she has her flaws.

Tuesday here for the whole deal, only there is no real schedule for when anything arrives. After showing up after I was home from work last Tuesday, they rolled up right before 7 AM yesterday, prompting a huge panic with people rushing to get their shit to the street. Heard one guy yell "OH DAMMIT!" after his house got passed. Pretty bitchin' Tuesday, imo.

Oh trust me, I'm not a fan of Middletown. It's suburbia at it's worst/finest. But it's where I work for the most part, so you make observations.

Hadn't seen it discussed yet (Obviously more important and interesting discussion is taking place) but Jason Riley posted a Twitter poll asking Louisville fans only: If they could go back to 2009 when Pitino apparently flirted with the idea of leaving for the Kings job, and have him leave, would they do it. So far 52% say no. So to summarize, if they could go back and undo a vacated national title, over 100 vacated wins, two vacated final fours, a whore scandal, a shoe company pay for play scandal, and overwhelming national shame... They would just stand pat, thanks. I know nothing should surprise me about them, but I can't wrap my head around that.

One of my lovely neighbors has left a pallet sitting out in the street for about 3 weeks. I've been waiting for someone to drive over it and blow out their tires because it's sitting upside down. One would think that after 3 weeks of them not picking it up, maybe it's because you can't see it as well as you may think, it's not near his driveway or the guys collecting bulk items are waiting to see the carnage after soccer mom needs $500 in tires like I am.

My other solution is to sneak over in the night and put it under his giant f'ing redneck truck that he always parks on the street vs on his driveway. He looks like the type of dude that would immediately grab a gun and start going to door-to-door asking who put his trash under his truck. On second thought, I'll just wait for the Nextdoor post about it.

#passiveaggressiveneighborhooddrama

-That new campus Target should be loaded with talent at all hours. Don't like that they seem to be infringing on some of the traditional campus waterholes, though. 2 Keys moving to Pazzos spot would be a travesty, IMO.

-No question, Sunday is the worst trash pickup date. Nice little rush when it's moved to Wednesday because of a Holiday.

-These days when grilling up steaks it's automatic that I'm sauteing some mushrooms.

-Speaking of food, caprese season is upon us. :raised_hands:

-People across the street are a young couple, both drive mini coopers, no kids, in good shape, seem to be active... and they let their yard look like absolute shit all the time. Weeds, mow about once a month, limbs laying all over the place. Drives me batshit. Every house around them keeps their yard at a respectable length. I get the creepy old weird couple or the widow down the street but no excuse for these people.

-Maxey :sunglasses:

My stupid town cancelled city lawn waste pickup and rewarded Advanced Disposal with a fancy new trash contract - that doesn't include lawn waste - upping our trash bill THREE WHOLE DOLLARS. Not to mention the ever increasing city taxes that don't buy us shit apparently.

Also, our mustard gas grants run out in 2020 so I'm building a bunker and stashing ammo/spam/wintergreengrizz/cherry Ale-8*.

*Apparently it's off the chain. Biggest news around. Can you imagine how good a cherry ale8 tastes as you lock yourself in your bunker while the killer mustard gas warning system echos throughout the town. Talk about #smuglife.

Reactions: WynnDuffy
Bleach kills everything but the shame.

Pick a weekend chadrach. Bring your buddies again from last summer and book a cabin. That was a blast. Can’t wait.

I know Alex is interested- I’ check with everyone else and get back to you.

Reactions: drxman1
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT