ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other dude in Florida Georgia Line doesn’t even sing! He just bee-bops around stage. WTF is that???

Reactions: Blueblood1975
I get Maxey staying in 2019 probably helps us more in the long run, but damn, would have loved to see that electricity of Maxey and Hagans this coming year.

I get Maxey staying in 2019 probably helps us more in the long run, but damn, would have loved to see that electricity of Maxey and Hagans this coming year.

Basketball isn’t always about the biggest collection of talent. This gives Green some confidence and Baker/Herro room to grow.

-Sure, geese would love to talk about your baggy ass clothes. Get a tailor, home skillet.

-Maxey ends up top 8 if not higher.

-Coach Tim Miller got a shout out in that commitment video. Peak 73.

lol Anth is cruisin for a bruisin- don’t F with Geese about:

1. Kentucky basketball
2. His clothes
3. His yard

Good luck bro- I’ll be over here. :popcorn:

It's been awhile since we've had a legitimate online threat of violence towards another poster. Last I recall was Adam wanting to meet someone in a parking lot.

Reactions: legalbeagle123
I feel obligated to remind everyone we're all Wildcat Friends and there's no need for violence due to being named, wanting cheap TVs but $100 shirts, driving 1 ball over 300 in play out of 14 or PJ making a stupid decision.

Clean it up, fellas.

Booker ain’t skeer’d. He was ready to tear the head off a fat Vandy fan inside of Bridgestone at the 2013 SECT. That look in his eye . . . he’s had enough drunken Thursday nights at the Atomic Dog. He can fight if provoked.

Reactions: Wildcat Willy
I could take on a dozen ten year olds, easy. Probably more on a good day.

Assuming a standard cross section of various sizes and physical abilities, of course.

Way more if it’s a royal rumble, one run in at a time, style fracas. In an all out group vs. me situation the ten year olds are probably sophisticated enough to develop group tactics to their advantage.

The Cobra Kai series has been pretty good so far. Johnny is channeling a lot of BBT but he's better at playing the nice guy angle with his asshole than BBT ever did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT