ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Llama -- come by and say hey. I'll be living in Huber's neck of the woods, actually. Closer to work, bigger house/lot ATKOT. My girls will be a lot happier growing up there, I think. Lot of cosmetic work needed but it's gon' be nice when it's all said and done (a while from now) #theprocess

- Got it wrong on Jayson Tatum. That guy has become a killer. Didn't think he had enough perimeter skills to be this effective (this soon) but Boston nailed that pick. Maybe I let my Duke hate get out in front.. but man...

- Attending a Memorial Day Weekend at the Monastery in Mt. Adams, chad. Looks pretty nice? Mel & Dena going, too. They'll leave early with the kiddos so LSAT and I can profit. Looking forward to it. Don't worry holiday wedding haters, there will be plenty of opp to snicker at drxman attempting to navigate Fishing Creek later this summer. Stay tuned!

- Marikkas is absolutely killing it. Wednesday night 11PM volleyball league and the place is always packed. Unreal.

- Agree with Richie on Justus/Barbee. This is Cal 100% taking the reigns and getting shit right.

Last edited:
Reactions: IsRichieGonnaStart
That Vandy kid must have really spooked 73. He brings him up every 3-4 months.:joy:

It was the Admiral/Commodore hat. Poor guy can't even eat Captain Crunch without having flashbacks. Sad.

Man, those were good times. I lived for those Schembari Extravaganzas every week.

Worked all week. Usually crazy hours. After work on Friday I'd go and bartend/get shitfaced at Head First from 6pm-2am. Get up Saturday morning, make a batch of Big Blue Panty Removers (bottle of vodka, bottle of blue curaçao and a 2-liter of 7-Up) and make a batch of goetta or Dixie Chili Dip and head down to the Purple Lot. Usually crash at JaimAnth's then head straight to Paul Brown Stadium on Sunday morning to tailgate for the Bengals if they had a home game, too.

Ugh. Don't know how I did it. Marge probably saved me.

-Geese, I'm literally about a half mile from Huber's neighborhood. Booker lives out in the country. Thankfully, Rax never followed through on his threat to move here. I'll say hello when I see you.

-Haven't seen it mentioned in GYERO, but that was a regular I saw eating Mexican food in a local television commercial on my TV last night, right? Or was it a doppelganger?

-Track banquet(potluck) tonight. I'm okay with potlucks at work, church, or groups of friends, where I know all the hands that made the stuff. But strangers? Yikes.

-Rickie/Tiger/Phil. Rory/JT/Jordan.

Reactions: HUBER
- If not for that screw job being paired up against South Carolina in the 2nd round, Tatum probably would have averaged 40ppg in the NCAA Tournament imo.

- Yeah Geese- cool place. And the hill is still wonderful as ever pre-and-postgame.

- How is Bonzo doing?

- Uttered shocked Sloot doesn’t have a mommy blog.

- Hate when the 40 year old frat bros get after each other on here. Someone is going to get jumped. I can feel it.

- Core Life is the best lunch going imo.

- Completely oblivious to today’s rap. Like who are these dudes?

Reactions: IsRichieGonnaStart
This is apparently a popular rapper right now so rap may be on a slight downturn at the moment.

images

-Geese, I'm literally about a half mile from Huber's neighborhood. Booker lives out in the country. Thankfully, Rax never followed through on his threat to move here. I'll say hello when I see you.

Ive seen Booker like once since he moved to good ol Woodford County. My wife see's Llama at the Kroger"s" but I never see the guy. Maybe it's because he's so skinny now I cant recognize him. What part of the big City are you moving too Geese? If you're anywhere near Derby Hills, we have a decent group of degenerate dads who like to drink, gamble, golf, shoot stuff, and generally live to piss our wives off. You're welcome to join, the dues are minimal.

The air just gets so much cleaner once you get out of Lexington and pass the castle. Good livin in the Big V.

I'm pretty sure he can wear whatever Workday logo shirt he wants - they aren't requiring him to wear a goofy button-down to golf in 85 degree Florida.

Edit: looks like the deal is w/ MizzenAndMain for the actual shirt. Think I'd make up a small slice of my 100 million annual endorsement money elsewhere.

That's something maybe Richie would do, but expect better from Phil.

Last edited:
Post Malone makes some :fire:, what a voice on that weirdo.

It’s amazing really. For a guy that looks like he crawled out of a trailer back in the holler in Cumberland county he sure puts out some HEAT. #1 album right now.

1.) Candy Paint
2.) I Fall Apart
3.) White Iverson

-Big deal, Tommy, we have Shake Shack in lex.

-Thought they nailed the Migos spoof on SNL

-All in on Jersey Shore Family Vacation. Ronnie is so dumb tho. More MVP pls.

-why was I not called for Taco Tico commercial? Gotta try that place soon.

-taking the 2 year old to HHI in a few weeks with the fam. 4+ built in babysitters FTW. /frosty frogs

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT