ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
This team has its flaws that you can't really get on them for... but there's really no excuse for why they don't beat the hell out of everyone they play on the boards. There's just no excuse. This team should be a nightmare on the boards.

Soft.

Jones always says it doesn’t matter who you start...well it does, for that reason right there.

Quade has earned a start, so has Vanderbilt. Enjoy digging out of another hole in yet another snake pit.

Frustrating.

Just getting obliterated on the boards. Really hard to watch that. I can sit through crap basketball, but it's really difficult to accept a team just embarrassing you on the glass.

Hami's second foul is huge for us. Is Arkansas allowed to decline that second foul like a football penalty?

Knox may be the worst defender in the Cal era. Worse than James Young.

The worst part is his lack of toughness to stand in and get a tough rebound or loose ball. Its like hes terrified of getting tangled up or contact. Obviously cant play without him.

Refs are part of every single GD possession. I hate this stupid effing game.
They definitely came to play. It hasn't been biased, just overall bad. And they're being overly-demonstrative on the home calls, showing they're looking to get in on the fun. Amateur hour.

Proud of the guys for getting on the boards. That's been the difference since Arkansas' opening punch. Keep that up and I like our chances.

Washington really needs to learn how to pass out of a double team without starting a fast break the other way.

Reactions: MotorCityKat
Knox is a hell of a layup maker. Pretty much the opposite of the Harrisons.

Arkansas keeps making them at that clip and there ain't much you can do about it. That said, I doubt they will.

In 1:07 of the 2nd half, I've seen Richards not get on the ground for a loose ball, and not jump for two rebounds that were directly to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT