ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Also, stating the obvious here but Paul McCartney is a genius. "Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey" is a remarkable piece of music.

giphy.gif

-i have no idea how a family of 4 creates so much trash. Mrs Rudd does nearly all of the shopping on line...so the packaging makes it worse. That said, it's ridiculous. The kitchen can is full 2 hrs after I take the trash out.

-i go through the house and turn off lights continually. Conservation is good, I think. I like lights...but lights on in every room in the house when you're using two is stupid. I'm not made out of money, ya know.

-it's gotten to the point that every time one of the kids(primarily segunda...prima is a saver) wants to buy something they don't need I equate it with the amount of time daddy has to spend dealing with assholes at work.

-also, one glass/cup for drinking water per day please. I'm no envirotard...but conservation is good, I think. Every day when i get home from work there are a half dozen glasses half full of water...for 2 kids. Same with changing clothes 5 times a day, leaving a fresh load of unnecessary laundry on a daily basis. Life is too busy for "extra" work.

-I was fine but I really don't like driving at all even after just a couple drinks anymore.

-FTR a Kentucky Double is when UK wins a game and UofL loses a game on the same day.

-Need a solid Wildcat flag for the house this March. Blue with a single K, obviously.

-Got home around 11:30. 75% of the house lights are on. Dishes everywhere. Trashcan overflowing. TV blaring. Lass and child in our bed sleeping comfortably, of course. [eyeroll]
-We stay are the same. Can't recall the last time I had more than 1 drink and got behind the wheel. With Uber/Lyft I just don't see the need. Bum, vagrant, drunk college kid walks out in front of you and that's it.

-FTR they lost about 123 games yesterday and we won a big one.

-Need to get me some UK baseball swag.

-Hard time giving them shit when they're on solo. Just went through a solo week and it's exhausting. Far more exhausting than a week of 12 hour days. And I only have 1. Props to single parents.

-This is probably the low water mark but it's far from over.

-Starting to throw lobs when Shai gets into the lane. That's what I'm talking about. Playing D. They might not be exactly like 14 but if they keep up this rebounding tear, that overcomes a lot of deficiencies elsewhere.

-Had a great time at the game. Beautiful weather that the co-eds fully embraced. Little man, LOVED it.

Their "win" against us in December 2012 never happened. What was 35-16 is now 35-15.

Incorrect. It gets removed from their record books - the win doesn't count for them. It does not affect our stats, or our wins/losses. When a team gets wins vacated, they lose the wins...the loss for the other team remains on the books.

Of all the things that brought me joy last night, the quick feeds to Knox in the post off of hard cuts may have been the most pleasing. It's such a great weapon to have bc as a 3 he's going to have so many mismatches. Buckets around the rim and foul shots, that's who we are and ain't nothing wrong with it.

-also, one glass/cup for drinking water per day please. I'm no envirotard...but conservation is good, I think. Every day when i get home from work there are a half dozen glasses half full of water...for 2 kids. Same with changing clothes 5 times a day, leaving a fresh load of unnecessary laundry on a daily basis. Life is too busy for "extra" work.
We’ve finally started only giving out straws upon request. Straws are stupid anyway and no one really NEEDS one. Maybe if you’re having a mojito or something but that’s about it. Plus, we throw out about 1,000+ per day as is.

Reactions: rudd1
Since Pitino is having a presser later I decided to look up the day Ted Kennedy died which was August 25, 2009. There has literally been 8.5 years of scandals going on around UofL basketball and its not over yet. Its truly remarkable how much they have given us and im not sure what life will be like if it ever ends.

IThey don’t believe Sandy Hook happened, believe the students from Florida are actors...some legitimately crazy shit.

I thought most of these people were on the fringes of society, but apparently it’s a sizable set of morons.
y.

Most people are stupid, especially conspiracy theorist. But the Hogg kid obviously has an agenda. So they were correct that some of the interviewed "students" are actors. So you're equally as dumb, just on the other side.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stonewall12
Louisville fan calls in complaining the University didn’t give the fans a chance to say goodbye to the banners.

:joy::joy::joy:

Really can’t make this up.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Rick Pitino will do at least two of the following...
Mention 9/11
Reference Billy Graham's death
Use the word "persecuted."
Call a former player or assistant a hero.
Call something "the greatest" something he's ever coached/known/seen.
Compare something to a school shooting.

Reactions: wcc31
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT