ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

I take full ownership and responsibility for what happened. Also, the punishment is bullsh*t.

I’m glad we got Good Rick Pitino.

i

I mean, there’s a real parallel to “A Few Good Men” with Rick’s bulllshit and complying with the NCAA...

If Santiago wasn’t to be touched, and your orders are always followed, why transfer him off the base?

We need Tom Cruise to get him to say he ordered the Whores.

a caller into Ramsey and Rutherford, some old man, is comparing Pitino's firing to that of a ship captain whose vessel collides with a mountain while hes asleep, yet the captain still must be fired.

Thats actually not too bad

Clark, that's Mike's dad. I've met Mike, he's a good guy, and usually has a reasonable side. Not sure why he's tied his career to a goofball cheerleader like Ramsey. Next caller says "But the ships still got to keep the American flag on them!" K.

Doc, Another "Why the two orders, colonel?" is "This doesn't matter, I was there, we still won, that game still happened, vacation is stupid and meaningless..." and yet "THIS IS BULLCRAP, THE NCAA IS INSANE, THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR." Which is it, boys? Is it a meaningless gesture that doesn't matter, or has the NCAA lost its damn mind and has come after Louisville with both barrels? Call me crazy, but it sort of seems like they know damn well this taints and diminishes pretty much everything about the last decade of Louisville basketball.

Reactions: drxman1
Except Pitino wasn't actually asleep, he was just pretending to be asleep. He was actually getting blown under the covers and when his crew would dip their head into his cabin to get an opinion he'd squint his eyes to make it look like they were closed.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Since when did having an agenda make one an actor? You're a special kind of dipshit.

Have you seen the video where he keeps messing up, changing his story, and a person outside the frame tells him it's ok? Or how about the other news interview where he is so distraught because a lifeguard asked him to move his boogeyboard from a trash can. The kids a drama queen who searches for the spotlight.

And just 6 months ago you had a different view on this topic, oh that's right you were paid to have those views. It's hard to take someone serious who changes their views based on a paycheck.

Don't respond to me if you haven't even watched the video, especially D Leaguers like Irish Beck.

Last edited:
I guess the next step is he conspired with the shooter to make the entire thing happen? Or did the shooting not really happen at all, Rob?

Nobody said that snowflake. His father being an ex FBI agent also makes you wonder why he hasn't mentioned the FBI's blunder in all of this.

I thought Obama was perpetuating all of these events, that conspiracy theorists have figured out, to take away guns. Who's doing it now?

Have you seen the video where he keeps messing up, changing his story, and a person outside the frame tells him it's ok? Or how about the other news interview where he is so distraught because a lifeguard asked him to move his boogeyboard from a trash can. The kids a drama queen who searches for the spotlight.

And just 6 months ago you had a different view on this topic, oh that's right you were paid to have those views. It's hard to take someone serious who changes their views based on a paycheck.

Don't respond to me if you haven't even watched the video, especially D Leaguers like Irish Beck.
Please enlighten me as to my "different view" 6 months ago on a school shooting that took place last week. Actually don't, just go **** yourself and stop targeting children with your Trumpian conspiracy theories.

Nobody said that snowflake. His father being an ex FBI agent also makes you wonder why he hasn't mentioned the FBI's blunder in all of this.

The kid has an agenda against guns. And...

The kid's Dad is ex-FBI. And...

What's the end game here, bub? Why does any of that matter?

Reactions: UK-BILL
The kids that went through that tragic event can say anything they want to anyone they want. I may disagree with them but who am I to question their motives.

I hope these kids and parents know that both sides of the media spectrum are using them to support their side of the argument.

It would be nice to just allow the kids to speak and not ask leading questions to try and get answers they and their viewers want to hear.

Also, great win last night. Least selfish game I can remember from this team in a long time.

The kid has an agenda against guns. And...

The kid's Dad is ex-FBI. And...

What's the end game here, bub? Why does any of that matter?

It has absolutely nothing to do with the shooting, nothing. I was just commenting on one kid, and if you watch the video, where he changes his location, his story etc while being coached I bet even you might agree. Go watch the video and give me a serious response.
That's all I was doing, commenting on one kid.

Side note:

The use of snowflake by "the right" is hilarious to me, considering Trump is the world's largest/orangest snowflake. The guy absolutely crumbles at even the smallest slight.

Reactions: BlueKel and UK-BILL
Please enlighten me as to my "different view" 6 months ago on a school shooting that took place last week. Actually don't, just go **** yourself and stop targeting children with your Trumpian conspiracy theories.

You still like Bevin since you aren't on his payroll anymore or nah?

It has absolutely nothing to do with the shooting, nothing.

Nothing to do with the shooting, except specifically calling out a student at the school for being an "actor" and having an "agenda" when discussing the shooting.

And if you rewatch the footage from 9-11 you can see where they are planting the bombs to drop the buildings. I'd take it frame by frame but I don't have time to school you simpletons on jet fuel and steel beams.

Side note:

The use of snowflake by "the right" is hilarious to me, considering Trump is the world's largest/orangest snowflake. The guy absolutely crumbles at even the smallest slight.
I think the term has been hijacked.

Wasn't it meant at one time to describe people that thought they were special and one of a kind, ZOMG NOBODY IS LIKE ME?

Now, it' basically a synonym for a thin skinned pussy.

ADVERTISEMENT