ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a UofL fan on Scout:

"To think there is some ugly skank running around Louisville in a crushed velvet jump suit, shoplifting razors, who literally created what we're going through today. Unreal.."

[laughing]

PTI, I'm sure you are investing more than $5500 in a year. Where are you putting the rest? I'm maxing my roth and my wife's roth but I don't really know other options. What else are you doing? (No 401K here)

I’m talking about rolling over a big amount from traditional to Roth. Most of it comes from an old 401k rollover.

Basically I’m just trying to convert everything I have to Roth, at an outrageous expense. Thanks, Obama.

Answer to your question:

I’ve maxed my IRA every year since I was 23.
Also put ~ 10% into 401k since my first post college job, too.

Reactions: rudd1
The reactions to the banner being taken down are pretty much what I expected from a legion of fans that have feasted on the unscrupulous ethics of an administration gone wild. Yes, they happened, but Louisville fans can't comprehend the games don't count because they cheated to win them. They simply can't wrap their tiny little brains around it.

PTI, I'm sure you are investing more than $5500 in a year. Where are you putting the rest? I'm maxing my roth and my wife's roth but I don't really know other options. What else are you doing? (No 401K here)
Why are you asking him?

Go see a financial advisor. And buy Apple.

Kinda surprised 'UK fbi probe' isn't trending on Twitter with how badly UL fans are wishing they could make this all about UK.

What a sorry ass collection of stupid mouthbreathing ****** losers.

Reactions: Col. Angus
tumblr_mkzvofsS2i1rfimo0o1_500.gif

I mean there’s a chance UK and other schools (including UL) get caught up with the FBI probe, but... also, whores
I wouldn't say I'd prefer it of course, but there'd be something really funny about half of D1 getting caught right after Louisville burned themselves to the ground and the NCAA just shrugging their shoulders at the whole thing and saying, "Well this we really can't do anything about. But what's done is done, Louisville." Which is completely within the realm of possibility.

And it's pretty funny that Louisville's in such a bad position that their only remaining hope is to root for the downfall of the entire NCAA.

Good grief. Get this BIG10 shitfest over with.
This horsesh*t going on at the end of this MSU game is some high level B1G Ten bullsh*t. Sniffing their own farts on a work night holding up a 9pm tip. Let's get it going, you self-important jackasses.

Arkansas fans holding up a John Calipari quote being complimentary of their team. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT