ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Status
Not open for further replies.
aVOSkIC.gif

Reactions: cawoodsct
NCAA just getting started on Louisville.

What’s amazing is their fans still think they’re being screwed somehow. Peculiar bunch.

432, I think.

Some gems in there as well.

You guys realize Louisville is way out in front of this story. It's why they fed it to Forde to dump at 4 on Friday afternoon the day after some guy goes John Rambo at ITT Tech. Nothing will come of this. We'll get a bunch of denials from anyone who matters and it's not like whores save receipts or pay taxes. Just some disgruntled person's word against the denials of the whole ULAD.

Just by her Facebook profile picture, I highly doubt that she is a prostitute.

Nice to look back at times like this. So much better than when a new thread had to be restarted when the site acted up. Good stuff searching on 'banner' and the debates on whether it would ever come down, hell will freeze over first, etc.

432, I think.

Some gems in there as well.

In her Facebook profile that someone posted in the post above mine, she had on fish net, with her tits hanging out. It couldn't have been anymore typical prostitute attire, which is why anth replied that I probably rent to her. I was being sarcastic to say the least, not surprised you misinterpreted.

I'd like to think that UL will get hammered worse but they will probably get rolled in with these other 30+ programs(if rumors are true) where the NCAA won't be able to do much.

October 2, 2015. Glorious.

Please date back to 2013.

ul players so shit they got to pay for head lmao

Andre McGee was on staff from 2010-2014.

And that's why Matt Jones is awesome. I am pretty sure this will be the focal point of his show for the next 30 years.

Huh. I'll be damned. The whore apparently kept a date book with people's real names written in it. Terrible business practice if you're a whore. Still though. Everyone will deny it and it will be her word against everyone at Louisville.

The irony of Louisville being the one to go down during the Cal era in which they never shut up about our hypothetical cheating will never stop being delicious.

We'll never know how many strokes were a direct result of Louisville fan brains being forced to do a complete 180 on that "Vacated wins/championships don't matter" argument... Tremendous stress on the cerebral cortex.

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
How do you get rid of an NCAA championship banner? Is there a ceremonial burning like when a flag is worn out, or do you just toss it in the dumpster out back?

In all seriousness, all I'm hearing is "Why don't we/didn't we stand up to the NCAA?" When really the question should be "Why didn't we stand up to Pitino and Jurich?"

Reactions: BigBadBlueDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT